LeSean McCoy allegations

Just now, Fadingpain said:

Read the attorney press release.

Sounds like Meathead McCoy hired thugs to break into his house and take property from the woman that he felt was rightly his own.

If this story is not made up, there are some crimes being committed here, and they should extend to Meathead McCoy.

Will be interested to see how the Bills handle this with regard to McCoy.  He may be done as as Bill, regardless of any criminal proceedings that may or may not be brought against him long term.

Keep in mind, her attorney has a vested interest in the marketing of the case, not the truth of it.  Similarly, McCoy's lawyers will.  Wouldn't trust anything either of them wrote.

Particularly her attorney, who's giving me real "Slippin' Jimmy" vibes.  

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Saint Doug said:

I don’t think a woman who looked like that, and who routinely put that face out on the internet, would purposely put a cut right down the middle of her face.  She’s going to be downright disfigured.  Even when women commit suicide, it’s done in a non-disfiguring manner. 

You are operating under the assumption that she is a rational human being. She is an minor instagram model, who was golddigging a famous athlete, and squatting in his mansion. None of that screams "rational human being" to me.

Just now, MarlinTheMagician said:

And that her lawyer put out a press release.  As I stated above, that is a red flag for me.  In my experience, not what real victims do.  The rely on the police, and if they have enough to state a claim they file a civil action.  As a general rule:  Press release = hold-up for money.

Honestly, I don’t know how you can say she isn’t a real victim. Her being a victim means she got the !@#$ing tar knocked out of her.

And, if I had some rich guy beat the crap out of me, or I was able to prove he ordered it, guess what I want for my trouble?

Money.

And lots of it.

That doesn’t make her any less of a victim. It makes her a smart victim.

2 minutes ago, MarlinTheMagician said:

Why does her attorney need to put out a press release?  This is a move (I say as a litigator), that usually accompanies a hold-up for money, not serious litigation.  The police can handle it.  And if she has a real civil claim she should file it.  Press releases are made to exert pressure.  I could be dead wrong, and staunchly oppose violence against any person, especially women or children, but my bull **** meter is sounding off.

I was thinking the same thing.

Especially since TMZ, which is run by an attorney, stated that the letter does not directly implicate Shady for the crime. It's almost like they are painting a picture to leave the door open for settling this out of court.

Shady has been trying to get this woman evicted since last year.  For whatever reason, he didn't pursue through the courts until late May.  She obviously doesn't have anywhere to go, and I would concur with the through process that once you taste the good life, it's hard for someone to just give it up.  This seems to be the case here.  She had no where to go, and 40 days after Shady tried to move her stuff out of her house and evict her, she isn't going anywhere and is using the jewelry he gave her as ransom.  I mean, When a guy has to go to court to get his ex girlfriend to move out of a house, there is something wrong with that.

Unfortunately, none of that justifies having someone enter the house and attack her. Although this comes across as Shady dealing with a Gold Digger, you can't allow your ego take over and put yourself in a compromising situation.

There just seems to be something "off" about all of this.  Like this is all just a play on both sides.  There is way more to this that we don't know.

8 minutes ago, Saint Doug said:

I don’t think a woman who looked like that, and who routinely put that face out on the internet, would purposely put a cut right down the middle of her face.  She’s going to be downright disfigured.  Even when women commit suicide, it’s done in a non-disfiguring manner. 

I think a woman who looked like that has been under the knife enough times that she knows the damaged can be repaired.

Just now, LikeIGiveADarn said:

You are operating under the assumption that she is a rational human being. She is an minor instagram model, who was golddigging a famous athlete, and squatting in his mansion. None of that screams "rational human being" to me.

No doubt she’s irrational. Even burn-the-house-down crazy. But a model doesn’t destroy her face. When the phrase beauty runs skin deep was coined, they had her in mind. No way she would destroy her only asset. 

47 minutes ago, CuddyDark said:

Your wife must be a moron if she don't know spouses can't be kicked out or even evicted in they want to stay in the family home. McCoy has a shared home with this woman. She is not a tenet.

If you're trolling, bravo.

If not you should quit now. You're embarrassing yourself.

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, MarlinTheMagician said:

And that her lawyer put out a press release.  As I stated above, that is a red flag for me.  In my experience, not what real victims do.  The rely on the police, and if they have enough to state a claim they file a civil action.  As a general rule:  Press release = hold-up for money.

Yup.  I'm betting the meadcoin I won on Janoris Jenkins' brother on this just being a big shakedown attempt by a jilted woman and her dumb/trashy friends.

1 minute ago, Binghamton Beast said:

Honestly, I don’t know how you can say she isn’t a real victim. Her being a victim means she got the !@#$ing tar knocked out of her.

And, if I had some rich guy beat the crap out of me, or I was able to prove he ordered it, guess what I want for my trouble?

Money.

And lots of it.

That doesn’t make her any less of a victim. It makes her a smart victim.

Even if McCoy had nothing to do with it, she's almost certainly a victim of assault.  

Yes, she might have done that to herself, or gotten someone to do it.  But I highly doubt it at this point.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, dollars 2 donuts said:

It would actually be kind of funny if he goes to jail for this, but eventually gets the eviction.

...just kinda...horrible story, though.

If that happens, what kind of cap relief are the Bills looking at?

• Thank you (+1) 1

11 minutes ago, MarlinTheMagician said:

Why would he remove and install cameras he controlled if he is sending in thugs?  That is her story.  If you are LeSean, is it not safer to just go with no cameras?   As I understand it, his version is she pulled the cameras out.  She would not want cameras watching her she could not control, true?   I am having trouble with her story.  

To me, I see this as once the June 1st incident occurred where she saw him moving stuff out of the house, he changed out the cameras to where she doesn't have access to them.  Only he does.  So he can still keep an eye on her, but she can't keep an eye on the place when she isn't there.

Her attorney says as much in that letter.

Edited by dezertbill

53 minutes ago, CuddyDark said:

It gives her rights in the courts. She is his partner in the family or shared home. What don't you get? This is why he has to evict her. If not he could call the sheriff and remove her. They can not remove her because she has rights like a spouse.

What she is a partner in the family or shared home? She has zero rights other than a roomate implied or otherwise.Or if she shares

a title too the home, legally married, or has a signed contract regarding her property rights. What she probably

did sign at one time is a NDA though.

20 minutes ago, brandon_cox said:

Hi. I read so much legal disinformation in this thread that it motivated me to join your community. ? I am an attorney licensed to practice law in Georgia and I do landlord-tenant work. Here's how our law works. If she was living in the home as his girlfriend she became a tenant-at-will. In order to kick her out of the house, he has to give her sixty days notice. Once the 60 day period expires, if she hasn't left the house he can file an eviction proceeding. Eviction hearings are easy to schedule in Fulton County; you can typically get one within a week. Personally, I would never use the Marshall's Office to get her served; I would use one of my private investigators to do it.

The hearing would take about 5 minutes. I would have to show my client owned the house, that he gave the 60 days notice, that there was no lease and that she refused to leave. I would get an eviction order on the spot and arrange with the sheriff's office to have her stuff put out on the street.

It's easy and straight forward. I hope that clears up some of the confusion.

The more important question is....which football team do you root for?

1 minute ago, Saint Doug said:

No doubt she’s irrational. Even burn-the-house-down crazy. But a model doesn’t destroy her face. When the phrase beauty runs skin deep was coined, they had her in mind. No way she would destroy her only asset. 

Problem with that is is that her only asset isn't going to pay the bills, or provide her with ANYWHERE NEAR the lifestyle she has been living. Getting a nice big settlement from McCoy, along with the mansion, would.

1 minute ago, dezertbill said:

To me, I see this as once the June 1st incident occurred where he saw him moving stuff out of the house, he changed out the cameras to where she doesn't have access to them.  Only he does.  So he can still keep an eye on her, but she can't keep an eye on the place when she isn't there.

Righton dezerbill!  That makes sense!  That is my point - and therefore, not having control anymore SHE ripped them out, not him.  That is where the logic takes you, but the facts, I admit, could be different.  If she ripped them out, this is almost certainly BS, IMHO.

2 minutes ago, Cornette's Commentary said:

Ah, gotcha.

Tom, is there any possibility that this whole thing could be an elaborate setup on the ex-girlfriend's part?

Any possibility?  Sure.

realistic possibility?  How the !@#$ should I know? 

Seriously...there's a paucity of real information in this case, masked - as usual - by everyone's rampant speculation based on whatever context is foremost in their heads.  I simply take the position that I do not know what I do not know, but I know that I don't know what I don't know, which puts me in a position to know what the rest of you think you know but don't know that you don't know...y'know?

Basically, I play devil's advocate and point out to people the assumptions they make.  And ignore the shitbiscuits that think "I don't know what happened" means "I think she's lying, and he's innocent."

4 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

Even if McCoy had nothing to do with it, she's almost certainly a victim of assault.  

Yes, she might have done that to herself, or gotten someone to do it.  But I highly doubt it at this point.

Maybe she’ll sue him for not providing a safe place for her to squat. More press releases! 

Just now, dollars 2 donuts said:

Honestly, KD, this is when these long threads get down right awesome!

It really is....you always have to let them marinate through the first 50 pages or so before you get to the choice cuts.

• Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Cornette's Commentary said:

If these accusations were made against Kyle Williams or Harrison Phillips, would they be immediately dismissed as false?

My thoughts would be no way with Kyle. Dont know Horrible Harry well enough yet.

Just now, KD in CA said:

It really is....you always have to let them marinate through the first 50 pages or so before you get to the choice cuts.

Usually takes that long before the REAL numbskulls show up and I get to have my fun...

6 minutes ago, dezertbill said:

To me, I see this as once the June 1st incident occurred where she saw him moving stuff out of the house, he changed out the cameras to where she doesn't have access to them.  Only he does.  So he can still keep an eye on her, but she can't keep an eye on the place when she isn't there.

Yep. There’s no way she would allow those cameras running, watching her 24/7. This is actually one of the simpler things to explain at this point. 

8 minutes ago, Fadingpain said:

Read the attorney press release.

Sounds like Meathead McCoy hired thugs to break into his house and take property from the woman that he felt was rightly his own.

If this story is not made up, there are some crimes being committed here, and they should extend to Meathead McCoy.

Will be interested to see how the Bills handle this with regard to McCoy.  He may be done as as Bill, regardless of any criminal proceedings that may or may not be brought against him long term.

It certainly sounds that way.  But the attorneys work for the victim and are not objective.

For example, the press release mentions the assailant asked for jewelry that McCoy has requested for in the past.   The assailant asked for cash, too.   

What we don't know is if the intruder asked for a numbers of things, including a couple of jewelry items McCoy wanted returned.  Maybe those jewelry items were obvious because they were being worn and the intruder demanded them because they looked valuable.  He might have demanded 10 different items - only a couple of which were items McCoy wanted returned. 

Did McCoy want cash, too?

While I'm troubled and worried, we certainly don't know all the facts and the press release is bound to be one-sided.    

• Like (+1) 1

Okay I obviously condemn what's been done to this woman, but here's a legal question for the non-Cuddy's out there. If she is found to have been living in the home illegally, and the person who entered the home did so with McCoy's permission, and the ex attempted to physically prevent him from removing McCoy's possessions, would he be able to make the case that he was defending McCoy's property? Sort of a convoluted "stand your ground" defense?  Again, I absolutely do not condone the actions, I'm just wondering about the legal implications.