LeSean McCoy allegations

1 minute ago, DC Tom said:

Do you know what the difference between "tenancy in common" and "joint tenancy" is?  Do you know why it's relevant?  Do you know the difference between a deed and a lease?  Do you know how a common law marriage is adjudicated?  Can you spell "house?"

Can we stop arguing over this pointless stuff.  Thats why threads get closed because people need to argue over pointless crap

7 minutes ago, Nitro said:

He let her live there in Atlanta.  He resides in Miami according to news reports.  He has been trying to evict her for over a year.  Time will tell who is being truthful.

Still though, it doesn't make sense. A plane ticket to Atlanta is what a few hundred bucks? Instead he hires somebody to jack up his ex gf? Just seems absurd. 

Just now, CuddyDark said:

Again you don't need a deed to stay in the family home. You have zero clue what you're talking about.

There's no legal concept of a "family home."  :wacko:  You need a deed to OWN a home, and the person who is the DEEDED owner of a home can decided who lives there, and people who live there who are NOT deeded owners have tenancy rights under the law that vary by circumstances and location.  

Cite a source for your nonsense, or shut the !@#$ up.

Just now, Commonsense said:

I don’t think that’s true. If he has any part in this I want him off the team the same day it’s confirmed. No amount of talent makes that kind of garbage okay. I don’t need a choir boy out there but I’m not okay cheering on a wife beating POS.

I respect this. I honestly do.  And I don’t want to get into the whole kneeling thing but it bothers me that the league and fans got more fired up about that than POS like Greg Hardy and Joe Mixon.  Those guys should have never been given opportunity to play in the league.  And if McCoy did this, he should be gone.

i irrationally love football.  Played through college and love the Bills way more than I should.  But the nfl is a really scummy league.  

• Like (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, Skins Malone said:

Ive been trying to find as much as i can on this but have a question....So McCoy was never investigated when this originally occured?  

From what we currently know, authorities just became aware of the IG allegations today, same as us.

Just now, DC Tom said:

My wife - who does real estate settlement for a living, and deals with issues of foreclosures, evictions, divorce, survivorship, and common law every goddamned day - is laughing her ass off at this moron.  

Your wife must be a moron if she don't know spouses can't be kicked out or even evicted in they want to stay in the family home. McCoy has a shared home with this woman. She is not a tenet.

2 minutes ago, Skins Malone said:

Can we stop arguing over this pointless stuff.  Thats why threads get closed because people need to argue over pointless crap

No, we cannot.

You're new here, aren't you?

Just now, CuddyDark said:

Your wife must be a moron if she don't know spouses can't be kicked out or even evicted in they want to stay in the family home. McCoy has a shared home with this woman. She is not a tenet.

She is a tenant.  She's NOT A SPOUSE, YOU FRICKIN' LOON.

• Like (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 1

10 minutes ago, CuddyDark said:

This is only if you want to be listed as married. The rights to common law give rights for cohabitations and "shared" and or "family homes." You're only looking into the marriage aspects.

Hardly makes any sense. What if you are room mates? In your world it would be a B word to sort out Threes Company situation.

There's no legal concept of a "family home."  :wacko:  You need a deed to OWN a home, and the person who is the DEEDED owner of a home can decided who lives there, and people who live there who are NOT deeded owners have tenancy rights under the law that vary by circumstances and location.  

Cite a source for your nonsense, or shut the !@#$ up.

This is not true at all. You do not need a deed to stay in the family home or in a shared home. I'm 100% sure about that. Your wife must lose a lot of cases.

I don't believe he did this.  Sure, he should be prosecuted if he did do it - no doubt - but even my best to leave my fandom behind, sounds like BS to me.  The picture also looks staged, lots of dried blood that would be extremely easy to wipe off if you were not making it look as bad as possible.  I cannot discern actual cuts from the photo.  Skeptical, and for her health and his Bills career I hope I am right.  I call no believies until there is more proof than there is now.

Just now, 3rdnlng said:

Hardly makes any sense. What if you are room mates? In your world it would be a B word to sort out Threes Company situation.

But it depends on if it was a "shared" or "family" home.

I really want to know where this hydrocephalic monkey is getting his legal definitions.  What the !@#$ is the legal difference between a "shared home" and "family home?"  It's like he learned law watching bad 70s sitcoms or something.  It's !@#$ing bizarre.

Just now, 3rdnlng said:

They're not room mates. That's what most of you don't get. McCoy set up a family home with her. Also Threes Company would be easy to dissolve. They're room mates.

20 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

No, you don't.  If you're living with someone in a house deeded to that someone in entirety, and that someone decides to kick you out, you don't have the rights of a spouse, because you don't own the house as any sort of joint tenant.  You'd be considered a tenant, subject to eviction.

That's actually pretty straightforward real estate law.  Not a lot of grey area there.

I talked to my professor he said reading this thread will count as credits towards my online Law Degree at the University of Phoenix. Also just an FYI, Larry Fitzgerald is sitting in on the class as well.

Just now, PromoTheRobot said:

Sorry, I haven't followed every bit of this story. But has there been a police report on this incident or did it just go straight to Instagram?

The IG post was public first, but the cops obviously responded last night. All the police have released so far are statements, that folks have linked somewhere in this monster. No official report yet ?

6 minutes ago, iccrewman112 said:

As details slowly emerge, this has the potential to be a HUGE thread.

I'll set the under/over 245 pages. 

What are you taking?

Over.  We are getting into the nuances of property and family law, kneeling at anthem, court of public opinion, etc.   I’m sure we will discuss TT and the Allen vs Rosen before we are done. 

1 minute ago, CuddyDark said:

This is not true at all. You do not need a deed to stay in the family home or in a shared home. I'm 100% sure about that. Your wife must lose a lot of cases.

How the hell can you be 100% sure about something you're expressing in completely fictitious terms?  "You do not need a deed to stay in the family home or in a shared home" literally makes zero sense.  There are no such concepts in the law.  At all.  Anywhere.  Ever.  You may as well be 100% sure the Easter Bunny is orbiting Xenu.

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, DC Tom said:

But it depends on if it was a "shared" or "family" home.

I really want to know where this hydrocephalic monkey is getting his legal definitions.  What the !@#$ is the legal difference between a "shared home" and "family home?"  It's like he learned law watching bad 70s sitcoms or something.  It's !@#$ing bizarre.

What you can't ask your lawyer wife? LMAO.

Just now, DC Tom said:

How the hell can you be 100% sure about something you're expressing in completely fictitious terms?  "You do not need a deed to stay in the family home or in a shared home" literally makes zero sense.  There are no such concepts in the law.  At all.  Anywhere.  Ever.  You may as well be 100% sure the Easter Bunny is orbiting Xenu.

Ask your lawyer wife. LMAO.

2 minutes ago, BillsfaninSB said:

Over.  We are getting into the nuances of property and family law, kneeling at anthem, court of public opinion, etc.   I’m sure we will discuss TT and the Allen vs Rosen before we are done. 

You know what this reminds me of? That damned Rob Johnson! 

• Haha (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, CuddyDark said:

They're not room mates. That's what most of you don't get. McCoy set up a family home with her. Also Threes Company would be easy to dissolve. They're room mates.

There's also no legal concept of "set up a family home."

Just now, Steptide said:

Still though, it doesn't make sense. A plane ticket to Atlanta is what a few hundred bucks? Instead he hires somebody to jack up his ex gf? Just seems absurd. 

Follow the entire story, it is absurd but you’re leaving things out. He went from wanting to marry her and giving her a “significant” gift to calling his family/friends and having them remove the furniture from the house when she went to a wedding. It’s bizzare but i think it’s far fetched to think he was welcome to go back into that house.

Another thing being conviently left out is that they were due to go to court today but it got delayed because of her lawyer filing a delay and the judge pushing the case back 30 more days. I’m sure McCoy was stoked when he found out she was going to be at his place atleast another month!

Just now, DC Tom said:

She's laughing at you as we speak.  

There ARE NO SUCH LEGAL TERMS.  

I hate to be the one to tell you this, but at this point I think you're being actively trolled.  They're seeing how far they can wind you up, and you're taking the bait.

• Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, CuddyDark said:

But are they Tenets? {sic}

11 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

She's laughing at you as we speak.  

There ARE NO SUCH LEGAL TERMS.  

Your wife is an Atorney? Didnt know that. 

BTW @CuddyDark, This was not meant to be funny. I was having an intelligent conversation with an intelligent man. IE @DC Tom

Edited by fansince88
  • Haha (+1) 1

Just now, dollars 2 donuts said:

@iccrewman112

Edit: it's going to go over...man, is it ever.

Oh, it's going over.  I can easily go 100 pages just abusing CuddyDark on his ignorance of...everything, really.

I haven't had this much fun since Holcomb'sLaw argued you could roll 3.5 on a single die.

• Like (+1) 2

2 minutes ago, 3rdnlng said:

But are they Tenets? {sic}

They have a rental contract. McCoy and this woman made a home. If he had a contract with her the sheriff would have removed her.

Edited by CuddyDark

Oh, it's going over.  I can easily go 100 pages just abusing CuddyDark on his ignorance of...everything, really.

I haven't had this much fun since Holcomb'sLaw argued you could roll 3.5 on a single die.

Just gettin started hey! Love it.