LeSean McCoy allegations

4 minutes ago, CuddyDark said:

Doesn't matter what he told them. If they entered the home with force, Shady will get the same invasion charge they get, and every charge after the invasion. It will be just as he was there with them. It don't matter what he told them. If they entered with force, it will be bad for him. If he's tied to it.

I was just thinking/posting the exact same thing. Good stuff. 

11 minutes ago, KD in CA said:

Except if that's what happened, it will take cops all of 30 seconds to get his buddies to cut a deal to say Shady paid them to beat her up, whether it's true or not.

Hope he was smart enough to have security cameras there since he did at Georgia house and elsewhere.

3 minutes ago, BringBackFergy said:

Felony murder rule (someone dies by accident during the commission of a felony) and “transferred intent” (swinging your fist at one person and another person gets hit) may come into play here. Not saying anyone was murdered, but the same concept holds true. If Shady told a buddy “Go to my house and get my stuff” whatever they did and any injuries resulting therefrom as per his initial direction can be connected back to him. Kind of interesting to see what the end result is. 

What does a cottaging Pakibagger like you know about the law? This coming from the guy who thinks it was okay back in the 2007 Quad championships, to dig three bowls.

1 hour ago, Fadingpain said:

If a tenant is legally living in the property and hasn't given consent to the intruder to enter, yes.  Most likely.

It depends regarding your 2nd point.  The errand boy's actions could definitely accrue to Shady if the fact pattern is right.  (Legally speaking that is).

Ex gf squatters are tenants? You have to sign a lease agreement to date shady?

7 minutes ago, CuddyDark said:

Doesn't matter what he told them. If they entered the home with force, Shady will get the same invasion charge they get, and every charge after the invasion. It will be just as he was there with them. It don't matter what he told them. If they entered with force, it will be bad for him. If he's tied to it.

Absolutely correct. Aiding and abetting or acting in concert is the same as actually carrying out the crime.

Let’s hope that isn’t the case.

3 minutes ago, The Real Buffalo Joe said:

What does a cottaging Pakibagger like you know about the law? This coming from the guy who thinks it was okay back in the 2007 Quad championships, to dig three bowls.

That is not 100% correct 

1 minute ago, Binghamton Beast said:

Absolutely correct. Aiding and abetting or acting in concert is the same as actually carrying out the crime.

Let’s hope that isn’t the case.

So what if he didn't force his way in?  What if he was given a key or access by Shady?  No invasion charge.

2 minutes ago, Mrbojanglezs said:

She's not a squatter because they shared the home. Its the same as trying to evict your wife. It's common property until the court rules it's not. He has to wait for the court. It sucks but that's how it works.

3 minutes ago, Mrbojanglezs said:

You have to be a female only to attend one of his private event celebrations

8 minutes ago, Royale with Cheese said:

Same thing happened to my parents.  They rented the house out to a local cop.  He was late on rent and they couldn’t just evict.  

Eventually when they had to leave....destroyed the interior.

My dad is the most thorough person though and had it covered.  He took over 80 pics of the interior of the house the day before the cop moved in.  Then took the same pics of the interior the day they moved out.  

My dad sued and won.  The Judge even ripped the cop in the court room because he was a cop.  

I have the pictures and could do nothing about it.  Was advised she had no money hence reason why she originally had a grant for housing from Indian Affairs.  They determined her daughter had income and had to contribute and she refused moving out but they (Indian Affairs) counted income so she transferred grant to sister and we gave he a small reduction in rent since we did not need to deal with annual inspection, etc.  She had been a good tenant for many years and a friend of a friend.  However since she originally rented house via agency they were responsible for deposit and when that no longer backed her we should have insisted that she give deposit.  We screwed up with this but evidently we had not seen change in her such that when she was evicted she would damage house.  Her kids actually hugged me when they were small saying "This is our first home. No one else would rent a house to us."

I am no longer so gullible and current loan had a $10K penalty for breaking lease.

5 minutes ago, dezertbill said:

So what if he didn't force his way in?  What if he was given a key or access by Shady?  No invasion charge.

We will see. All it takes here in NY is a person to tell you you can’t come in. To unlawfully enter or remain in a residence and then commit a crime is burglary. If Shady didn’t live there he has no business allowing someone else access to that house unless that person ( who does reside there) gave permission.

Like I have said before, lots of questions need to be answered and none of us really knows what in hell is going on.

Edited by Binghamton Beast
  • Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Limeaid said:

I have the pictures and could do nothing about it.  Was advised she had no money hence reason why she originally had a grant for housing from Indian Affairs.  They determined her daughter had income and had to contribute and she refused moving out but they (Indian Affairs) counted income so she transferred grant to sister and we gave he a small reduction in rent since we did not need to deal with annual inspection, etc.  She had been a good tenant for many years and a friend of a friend.  However since she originally rented house via agency they were responsible for deposit and when that no longer backed her we should have insisted that she give deposit.  We screwed up with this but evidently we had not seen change in her such that when she was evicted she would damage house.  Her kids actually hugged me when they were small saying "This is our first home. No one else would rent a house to us."

I am no longer so gullible and current loan had a $10K penalty for breaking lease.

If it is legally allowed in your area, I found getting First Month, Last Month, AND Deposit upfront, is a great way to weed out bad renters. Anyone financially responsible enough to have 3 months worth of rent payments available should be a good bet.

4 minutes ago, CuddyDark said:

She's not a squatter because they shared the home. Its the same as trying to evict your wife. It's common property until the court rules it's not. He has to wait for the court. It sucks but that's how it works.

this cant be the same as evicting a wife. husband/wife normally have joint assets. she was just his girlfriend, she doesnt have any ownership for the home unless her name is on the deed.

Just now, DanInUticaTampa said:

this cant be the same as evicting a wife. husband/wife normally have joint assets. she was just his girlfriend, she doesnt have any ownership for the home unless her name is on the deed.

So would he have the legal right to send someone into the house to retrieve his belongings?

3 minutes ago, dezertbill said:

Intimidation is a crime. That will be the bases for mindset. It starts before they get to her door. They came with pistols. Do they have conceal carry permits? If not it's all bad from the time they get in their car. If they pistol whipped her IDK how they get out of saying they just wanted to talk to her.

5 minutes ago, Binghamton Beast said:

We will see. All it takes here in NY is a person to tell you you can’t come in. To unlawfully enter or remain in a residence and then commit a crime is burglary.

Like I have said before, lots of questions need to be answered and none of us really knows what in hell is going on.

Plus, even if the law in GA is different than here in NY, it will still not look too good to the Bills/NFL if it turns out McCoy gave this guy a key and ended up going in there and braining the woman.

Edited by JoPar_v2
  • Like (+1) 1

Just now, DanInUticaTampa said:

She may not own the property but she has every right to live there if she set up legal residency once upon a time and never left.....until a court order removes her.

8 minutes ago, Golden Goat said:

The young lady making the accusations claims to be the "manager" of this show: https://www.facebook.com/NicoleAndCicelyShow/. On this FB page, please scroll down to the first video.

I have so many questions... ?

I guess you are referring to the fried chicken dance ritual video?

I can tell you it struck me as rather peculiar! 

• Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, hondo in seattle said:

So would he have the legal right to send someone into the house to retrieve his belongings?

Not at all. i am just questioning the statement that she is a tenant and not a squatter. it seems obvious that she is a textbook squatter. she is staying in a house she doesn't pay rent for, the owner is asking her to leave, she wont leave, eviction proceedings start. 

this is nothing like a husband evicting a wife like the poster said. This is like a landlord asking someone to leave that doesnt pay their rent and they wont leave.This is a textbook definition of a squatter. It isnt really relevant to shady being guilty or innocent.

Seems like they broke up he wants her out of his house.  Got lawyers involved and a day before a court hearing this surfaced ?.  With what happened in Philly a few years back McCoy will get a game or 2.  Regaurdless of facts.  I would talk to Cleveland about Duke Johnson or look into finding an all purpose back as insurance.   I don't really believe the allegations because of the circumstances but in today's NFL guilty until proven more guilty.

16 minutes ago, Golden Goat said:

The young lady making the accusations claims to be the "manager" of this show: https://www.facebook.com/NicoleAndCicelyShow/. On this FB page, please scroll down to the first video.

I have so many questions... ?

Off topic for sure but that FB page is probably a perfect representation of the current narcissist culture we seem to be developing. God damn there was a whole lot of ugly on that page but no shortage of confidence. Maybe explains the brazen attempt at fraud.

Edited by Dante
  • Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, DanInUticaTampa said:

He lived with her in this home right? In most states it becomes common law and you have to evict like a wife. It's like joint property until it's not. She doesn't have to have her name on the deed because it used to be husbands owned the property and could kick the wife out. They law is now you have to break up the property through the courts. He has to prove she has no rights to the property. If not he could have called the sheriff and removed her. This is not a girl you're dating, they lived in the home together. It's her house until the court removes her.

Police: Woman assaulted at home of NFL star LeSean McCoy

Fulton County Magistrate Court records show that McCoy initiated eviction proceedings against the former girlfriend in July 2017, saying that the pair were no longer in a relationship.

Court records show two attempts to serve the former girlfriend with the document but no other action. Eviction paperwork was filed again last month with McCoy listed as the plaintiff and the woman and "and all others" listed as the defendant.

The sworn statement to initiate the proceedings was signed by Tamarcus Porter, who played football with McCoy in college.

Porter was arrested with McCoy following a nightclub brawl involving off-duty police officers in Philadelphia in February 2016. No charges were filed after prosecutors said they could not prove who initiated the fight in which two officers were injured.

The sworn statement signed by Porter said McCoy is the owner of the house and that his ex-girlfriend was refusing to leave.

No attorney for McCoy is listed in the June 10 filing.

11 minutes ago, hondo in seattle said:

No. This is his problem. He has to wait for the court to remove her, until they do it's her home. They don't make you move if you have made a home with the other person. It's like being married. The court will have to give him the house back. I'd bet officers told him this many times.

Edited by CuddyDark

12 minutes ago, Fadingpain said:

I guess you are referring to the fried chicken dance ritual video?

I can tell you it struck me as rather peculiar! 

Yep, I normally stick to a nice rhumba for fried chicken...

Holy cow, that young woman was beaten badly.  Makes my heart ache for her.  All I can do is let the authorities do their investigation and hope Shady was in no way involved. 

Edited by JoeF
  • Like (+1) 1

42 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

And the ex-gf removed the security cameras from his house, and he's trying to evict her, and he was nowhere near her when she was assaulted.  And he likes his women like he likes his coffee...

Really?

Very big news, if true.

Can anyone confirm that Shady likes coffee?

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, DanInUticaTampa said:

Not at all. i am just questioning the statement that she is a tenant and not a squatter. it seems obvious that she is a textbook squatter. she is staying in a house she doesn't pay rent for, the owner is asking her to leave, she wont leave, eviction proceedings start. 

this is nothing like a husband evicting a wife like the poster said. This is like a landlord asking someone to leave that doesnt pay their rent and they wont leave.This is a textbook definition of a squatter. It isnt really relevant to shady being guilty or innocent.

You can't be a squatter in a home you made with your partner. In the law she's a tenet in the family home. It's different because they lived there together and sought to make a home together.

6 minutes ago, CuddyDark said:

He lived with her in this home right? In most states it becomes common law and you have to evict like a wife. It's like joint property until it's not. She doesn't have to have her name on the deed because it used to be husbands owned the property and could kick the wife out. They law is now you have to break up the property through the courts. He has to prove she has no rights to the property. If not he could have called the sheriff and removed her. This is not a girl you're dating, they lived in the home together. It's her house until the court removes her.

Georgia does not recognize e common law marriage. https://www.gadivorceonline.com/gapages/Alimony/commonlawmarriage.asp

And most other states require more than 'just living together'... you gotta file taxes together, share an insurance policy, share a mortgage, etc... 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, Fadingpain said:

As George Carlin pointed out, when you are born into this world, you're given a ticket to the freak show.

When you are born in the USA, you get a front row seat.

RIP George! 

I love George Carlin, but I don't know if he's been to the middle East.

9 minutes ago, BUFFALOKIE said:

Georgia does not recognize e common law marriage. https://www.gadivorceonline.com/gapages/Alimony/commonlawmarriage.asp

And most other states require more than 'just living together'... you gotta file taxes together, share an insurance policy, share a mortgage, etc... 

I believe almost every state has a law involving living together. I don't know Georgia specifically by I'm sure they have a version of cohabitation which gives both parties rights to the family home. They made a home together. This is not a girlfriend who you hangout with and she goes home. She has rights of a wife because they made a home together.