LeSean McCoy allegations

4 minutes ago, corta765 said:

Agreed. I could absolutely see he "sent friends over" to remove stuff from the house and then things got rough. One of those I didn't "authorize it" in anyway they just lost their control. Would be very hard to prove guilt and he probably would be suspended. But gotta see the facts.

Suspended? I don’t see him playing in Buffalo if he is at all connected to this. McD is strict and Kim is the First Lady of the NFL. The league has been aggressive on DV they won’t want that image. 

Just now, No Cease Fires said:

Yep that's right. Blame the victim. Stay classy, morons.

No one is BLAMING the victim, people are just saying we don't know the facts as they relate to Shady's involvment.

But no, Shady should be guilty until proven innocent just like the judicial system is supposed to work.  And we're the morons... o_O

• Like (+1) 1

11 minutes ago, JaxBills said:

Why is nobody worried about the actual assailants who broke into the home. I bet you if we find them we'll find many answers.

We're ready to bury Shady, but we are not worried about the dude who assaulted two women?

LOL, they'll never get caught here in Atlanta. This **** happens all the time. Just happened to a dude right in my neighborhood last week

http://www.fox5atlanta.com/news/man-followed-beaten-outside-home

1 minute ago, Commonsense said:

Suspended? I don’t see him playing in Buffalo if he is at all connected to this. McD is strict and Kim is the First Lady of the NFL. The league has been aggressive on DV they won’t want that image. 

The same league that just cut a deal with Jameis and shaved off half the normal penalty for sexual assault for his suspension? Yeah they’ve been real aggressive on things like this. Josh Brown ring a bell?

7 minutes ago, Binghamton Beast said:

What you say is true.....There are only two beliefs I have right now.

1- A young lady got her ass handed to her. That is never good.

2- The person that committed this act apparently was after specific item(s). Why and how did he know about these specific items bothers me, but not enough to point my finger.

I would like to know what specific items he was looking for.  Something he saw on her... Something she bragged about in public, or was it a possession of Shady's in his house that he couldn't send for?  You seem to know what was stolen or asked for.

Soooooooo, what was it? 

Edited by JaxBills

Just now, Billschinatown said:

So Lesean went through legal means all the way through with the court ****...and then he hired someone to beat her up last day?

Hmmm....seems odd. Doesn't it?

As stupid as that is...people do stupid **** like that every day.  Just because it's crazy, doesn't mean it didn't happen.

1 minute ago, JoPar_v2 said:

The same league that just cut a deal with Jameis and shaved off half the normal penalty for sexual assault for his suspension? Yeah they’ve been real aggressive on things like this. Josh Brown ring a bell?

Video/pictures upsets the public. I’m on record with it, if he is at all involved he won’t be playing in Buffalo. 

Guest Mike147
1 minute ago, TheTruthHurts said:

They won't be able to prove anything even if he was involved.

That won't stop the NFL from punishing him. They punished Tom Brady despite them not being able to prove 100% that he did what he was accused of. Same goes for Winston with the Uber incident, they probably could not prove he did it in a court of law, but they must have thought he was involved because they punished him. Same goes for McCoy. There might not be the evidence to convict in a court of law, but if the NFL think he's involved, they'll punish him because they don't need the same evidence that the prosecution would require in court.

Just now, Commonsense said:

Video/pictures upsets the public. I’m on record with it, if he is at all involved he won’t be playing in Buffalo. 

Oh I agree with you 100% there I think the team will do the right thing, I just have zero faith in the ginger king and his league cronies. Sorry for the confusion!

Just now, Mike147 said:

That won't stop the NFL from punishing him. They punished Tom Brady despite them not being able to prove 100% that he did what he was accused of. Same goes for Winston with the Uber incident, they probably could not prove he did it in a court of law, but they must have thought he was involved because they punished him. Same goes for McCoy. There might not be the evidence to convict in a court of law, but if the NFL think he's involved, they'll punish him because they don't need the same evidence that the prosecution would require in court.

Completely different situations, imo. With both Brady and Winston the league knew they were SOMEHOW involved in SOMETHING. They just couldnt prove to what extent.

In Shady's case, it will be about whether he was involved AT ALL.

Just now, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

...sounds like you'd take  THEM....er....her home to Mom then?.......

"Hi, mom...meet my girlfriend's breasts.  The rest of her will be here in a couple of minutes..."

• Haha (+1) 5

5 minutes ago, lookylookyherecomescookie said:

heard that from my father over 50 years ago-thanks

Kind of a famous old cartoon. A guy goes into a talent agent and claims he has a talking dog. The wary agent says I heard them all, let's see. The guy says what's my name and the dog yells, "Ralph!" The guy says what's on top of a house and the dog yells, "Roof!" The guy says what does sandpaper feel like and the dog yells, "Rough!" The guy says who is the greatest baseball player ever and the dog yells, "Ruth!" The Talent Agent gets fed up and kicks them out of his office and the dog turns to the guy and says, "Maybe I should have said DiMaggio."

• Haha (+1) 2

Just now, DrDawkinstein said:

Completely different situations, imo. With both Brady and Winston the league knew they were SOMEHOW involved in SOMETHING. They just couldnt prove to what extent.

In Shady's case, it will be about whether he was involved AT ALL.

Shady's house, Shady's ex with whom he had legal troubles, Shady's ex's friend accused him, pictures of the victim.

To rational people, that's circumstantial.  In Goodellworld, that's anything from nothing to a lifetime suspension.

Just now, DC Tom said:

Shady's house, Shady's ex with whom he had legal troubles, Shady's ex's friend accused him, pictures of the victim.

To rational people, that's circumstantial.  In Goodellworld, that's anything from nothing to a lifetime suspension.

True, anything is possible with every aspect of this entire situation.

1 minute ago, DC Tom said:

eh. As long as he turns over his cell phones-- i'm eager to get a peak at his photo albums myself....

• Like (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, JaxBills said:

I would like to know what specific items he was looking for.  Something he saw on her... Something she bragged about in public, or was it a possession of Shady's in his house that he couldn't send for?  You seem to know what was stolen or asked for.

Soooooooo, what was it? 

Serious question....are you all there?

• Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, JaxBills said:

Fair enough.

How about, think he's dumb enough to commit a crime he has no need to commit because he's an NFL player.

Better?

Nothing surprises me nowadays. Especially when it comes to the off-field decision making of NFL players. Anything is possible.

Edited by DrDawkinstein
  • Like (+1) 1

35 minutes ago, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

...sounds like a very nice girl you'd take home to Mom.............

Heavy.com Sports

Delicia Cordon, LeSean McCoy’s Ex-Girlfriend: 5 Fast Facts You Need to Know

LeSean McCoy’s ex-girlfriend is Instagram model and fashion designer Delicia Cordon. The couple has been dating since 2016. On July 10, Cordon’s friend posted a photo to Instagram showing Cordon, 34, with a bloodied face lying on what looks like a hospital bed. The friend alleged that Cordon was the victim of abuse allegedly orchestrated by LeSean McCoy. In a statement, Buffalo Bills star McCoy denied the allegations saying they were “totally baseless and offensive.” McCoy says that he has had no contact with Cordon in months. The couple has a child together and until recently lived together in Alpharetta, Georgia, according to TMZ.

https://heavy.com/sports/2018/07/lesean-mccoy-girlfriend-delicia-cordon/

Translation, She's now completely broke!

Had she not made the statement about Shady's manhood,she'd still be rolling in dough!

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, transplantbillsfan said:

Hey... so could whoever created this thread maybe update what we know about this on page 1 in the OP???

Some of us aren't on Instagram or Facebook constantly hitting refresh.

Step up your F5 game, bro!

• Haha (+1) 1