LeSean McCoy allegations

Just now, Cornette's Commentary said:

Why is that?

1st when I say no way I mean I wouldnt immediately buy that accusation against him because he hasnt been surrounded by constant moral questional lifestyle. He is a class act. Shady not so much. So you asked, what would you say?

After thinking about it some I find myself going back to how much a woman can wreck your life if it goes toxic. Hell has no fury like a woman scourned. So many pages of debate but its all about stupidity over the honey pot. 

Ok Shady you could of got the honey pot without moving her in. You didn't marry her and you throw an all girls party so obviously you didn't love her that much. That was DUMB

I don't want to comment very much on the incident other then that. A lot of the details don't make sense to me and it makes me over think it. So I'll wait for further details to emerge before I judge too swiftly.

The story just looks stupid man and the team has had enough bad breaks. It would almost make me want to move on even if Shady is completely innocent. The team doesn't need nonsense.

Edited by Lfod

3 minutes ago, JoPar_v2 said:

First Poyer gets thrown under the bus, then this. Starting to think dating an Instagram model isn’t that great an idea.

Unfortunately, living in Vegas, you have first hand access to women who walk around entitled simply because of their looks.  Many of these girls don't have nearly the lifestyle they portray on social media, and those that do resort to dating "sugar daddies" that will support them without putting their face on camera. 

She's obviously into Football players (Marcus Vick, Shady).  Many of these women see shows like Basketball wives, Real Wives of OC, etc, and honestly think they deserve that type of lifestyle just because they dated an athlete or have a couple hundred thousand followers on Instagram.   When someone threatens to take that level of lifestyle away from them, you better believe it they want to make sure they are financially compensated so that when they enter the real world they aren't left to struggle.  Hence he reason why she won't give up the jewelry she was given.  She knows if push comes to shoves, she can sell it and use it for her own personal use.  

2 minutes ago, Cornette's Commentary said:

funny-7.png

How many kids out of wedlock does Kyle Williams have? 

How many times has he been in the news for missing child support payments?  For brawls in bars?

Take your race baiting bull ****, and get the !@#$ out of here.

• Like (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 2

Just now, BringBackOrton said:

How many times has he been in the news for missing child support payments?  For brawls in bars?

It was a joke.  Calm down, Laura.

16 minutes ago, JoPar_v2 said:

First Poyer gets thrown under the bus, then this. Starting to think dating an Instagram model isn’t that great an idea.

Call me impressed with Poyer, he takes the crazy with the hot and gets hammered on his off days. That's the Bill I want reppiing us.

• Haha (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, PetermanThrew5Picks said:

So he's definitely guilty right? Love shady as much as the next guy but he's not getting the benefit of the doubt from me rn

Has he been arrested? I missed that part. Video evidence or DNA? 

Edited by Lfod

1 minute ago, Cornette's Commentary said:

funny-7.png

Both the friend and lawyer of a woman who was beaten have stated/implied that McCoy was behind the beatings.

Shady is popular with Bills fans and an integral part of our offense.  So we're all very concerned about the truth of the allegations.   Most - if not all - of us also have sympathy for the victim.

How is this a race thing?

• Thank you (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, BringBackOrton said:

This was my thought but I was being kind

2 minutes ago, x-BillzeBubba said:

great find bud.  And this wasn't the only report against her.  This one from back in 2015.  It seems she has a history of not paying rent, not vacating when asked, and damaging property.  My question was, do you think Shady was aware of her past and realized even if the courts did evict her she would not only damage his place, but his property?

https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/delicia-cordon/cumming-georgia-30040/delicia-cordon-destroy-rental-home-and-refuse-to-pay-damages-cumming-georgia-1201492

• Thank you (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, Lfod said:

Has he been arrested? I missed that part. 

I'm doing my research right nowz and the board got super race baiting that I went to the national media (yuck). Maybe guilty is too strong but he looks ****Ed for a suspension and given this offense and his age I'm not seeing much left in him as a bill

1 hour ago, C.Biscuit97 said:

Well at least he didn’t kneel!!! The nfl and some fans are fine with domestic violence.  Probably get suspended a quarter and pay a $200 fine.

The NFL will tolerate a lot of things, being called a racist and Uncle Tom by your girlfriend while they're trying to hire you isn't one of them.

Poyer's girl is crazy, and all we found out is he likes to get hammered and leave that nonsense. What's battered woman syndrome folks. Calling accusations of being beaten isn't all about a crazy girl. It:s a Rare man that gets accused like this and doesn't have dirt

Just now, PetermanThrew5Picks said:

I'm doing my research right nowz and the board got super race baiting that I went to the national media (yuck). Maybe guilty is too strong but he looks ****Ed for a suspension and given this offense and his age I'm not seeing much left in him as a bill

If this team is about building a culture you can't have players involved it stories like this. It should be a corrected thing. 

37 minutes ago, brandon_cox said:

Because he didn't hire a real attorney and have it done right. It's a very simple procedure if you follow the law. I've done hundreds of them 

Yeah I found this interesting in the quash doc:

image.thumb.png.d8ead6989f40e032959ba9c25a272fed.png

One would think LeSean could afford a lawyer.

3 minutes ago, x-BillzeBubba said:

What is clear here are two less than upstanding people were in a relationship that went south. She was beaten and has told police that the robber SPECIFICALLY asked for jewelry that SHE CLAIMS he has repeatedly asked for, clearly imply that the robber was targeting McCoy's jewelry and further implicating him in this. Now, we can take her at her word that this is what the robber said since, you know, he hasn't been caught yet. And further that McCoy has asked for this jewelry since I am not aware of any report he;s made to the police asking for it back. However, given her track record in the link above and her refusal to move out of HIS house, she's not the hallmark of credibility.

On the other side of the coin, McCoy's act is legion in these parts and in Philly given his run ins with trouble and clear lack of maturity. And the damning evidence here, outside of her statements and what appears to be some motive on his part (again from her statements and his claims) is the implication that he installed a new security system which he apparently could control and the fact the police report stated there was no sign of forced entry. So did that security system include the ability to unlock the doors? 

I am honestly so dead to the issues with NFL players that if he never suits up for the Bills again, that's fine with me. 

• Like (+1) 1

If McCoy is behind this, and he paid or instructed someone to enter the home to retrieve certain personal items by force, I have to imagine he's going to be in extreme legal trouble, possibly facing years in jail as a result of this happening in Georgia. 

Edited by jrober38

39 minutes ago, MarlinTheMagician said:

And that her lawyer put out a press release.  As I stated above, that is a red flag for me.  In my experience, not what real victims do.  The rely on the police, and if they have enough to state a claim they file a civil action.  As a general rule:  Press release = hold-up for money.

Once the friend goes public, both sides have some degree of compelling reason to address what’s out there.

• Like (+1) 3

Comments on Rip-Off Report from Neighbors of Delicia Cordon and another individual familiar with her.

"I can see the homeowners complaint as being valid. We live in a nice family oriented clean neighborhood and these people totally destroyed the perimeter of the house as well as the inside. There was always trash all over the lawn, domestic disputes, garbage piled up, dumpsters in the driveway. On occasion went into the home to have a conversation concerning the trash and dumpsters in the driveway and noticed total destruction of the interior of the house. It looked like a tornado hit the house and smelled of pot.   She comes outside with see thru shirts and no bras while neighborhood kids are outside!! She is disgusting and disrespectful to her environment and the people around her. No  one should rent to this individual but if you are crazy enough to GOOD LUCK!"

"I whole-heartedly agree with you on staying way from this "female" she tries to use her half twit looks to get over on both males and females especially those of us who know her in Hampton Roads. She is a Solid Gold Digger no strike that she's a Diamond Miner more like Blood diamond!! She stole deposit money on a gig and never once gave us an explanation. before we knew it she changed her number and the only way we could try to reach her was through her Ghetto @SS boyfriend's Ghetto @ss mama and sister (that's a whole separate issue within itself). Plain and simple she's trifling and thinks that if she spreads her legs she might just catch a multi-millionaire or maybe his little brother lmao. Soo Sad!"

• Thank you (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, jrober38 said:

If McCoy is behind this, and he paid or instructed someone to enter the home to retrieve certain personal items by force, I have to imagine he's going to be in extreme legal trouble, possibly facing years in jail as a result. 

That is the exact part of the story that boggled my mind. This extra involved person holds the key and will spill the beans if he gets caught. It's a trail of evidence. 

I imagine he would be in a lot of trouble. I didn't catch the details about weapons involved but that would next level it. 

Edited by Lfod

Just now, jrober38 said:

If McCoy is behind this, and he paid or instructed someone to enter the home to retrieve certain personal items by force, I have to imagine he's going to be in extreme legal trouble, possibly facing years in jail as a result. 

If they can tie him in any way to this his career is done and he’s facing jail time. 

Even if not convicted he may see suspension if the nfl finds enough suspicion 

• Sad 1

Just now, Lfod said:

That is the exact part of the story that boggled my mind. This extra involved person holds the key and will spill the beans if he gets caught. 

Yeah, I don't know what the burglary laws are in Georgia, but I have to imagine that if involved McCoy would likely be guilty by association and face the same type of penalty as the guy who actually entered the home. A quick Google search suggests that in Georgia this type of crime could carry a sentence of 20 years in prison. 

2 minutes ago, dezertbill said:

Comments on Rip-Off Report from Neighbors of Delicia Cordon and another individual familiar with her.

"I can see the homeowners complaint as being valid. We live in a nice family oriented clean neighborhood and these people totally destroyed the perimeter of the house as well as the inside. There was always trash all over the lawn, domestic disputes, garbage piled up, dumpsters in the driveway. On occasion went into the home to have a conversation concerning the trash and dumpsters in the driveway and noticed total destruction of the interior of the house. It looked like a tornado hit the house and smelled of pot.   She comes outside with see thru shirts and no bras while neighborhood kids are outside!! She is disgusting and disrespectful to her environment and the people around her. No  one should rent to this individual but if you are crazy enough to GOOD LUCK!"

"I whole-heartedly agree with you on staying way from this "female" she tries to use her half twit looks to get over on both males and females especially those of us who know her in Hampton Roads. She is a Solid Gold Digger no strike that she's a Diamond Miner more like Blood diamond!! She stole deposit money on a gig and never once gave us an explanation. before we knew it she changed her number and the only way we could try to reach her was through her Ghetto @SS boyfriend's Ghetto @ss mama and sister (that's a whole separate issue within itself). Plain and simple she's trifling and thinks that if she spreads her legs she might just catch a multi-millionaire or maybe his little brother lmao. Soo Sad!"

How do we know either accounts at all reliable?

1 minute ago, NoSaint said:

If they can tie him in any way to this his career is done and he’s facing jail time. 

Even if not convicted he may see suspension if the nfl finds enough suspicion 

As I recall, McCoy barely escaped a suspension a couple years ago after his entourage beat the crap out of those cops in Philly. 

The NFL hates players being in the news multiple times, regardless of if anyone presses charges. Ruben Foster just got 2 games even though his girl friend dropped the charges on his alleged domestic abuse because he was a repeat offender. I imagine McCoy is looking at the same type of punishment as a minimum, with the potential that his suspension could be much longer, and if real charges are brought that could lead to a conviction he'll be out of the league altogether.