LeSean McCoy allegations

3 minutes ago, Lfod said:

That is the exact part of the story that boggled my mind. This extra involved person holds the key and will spill the beans if he gets caught. It's a trail of evidence. 

I imagine he would be in a lot of trouble. I didn't catch the details about weapons involved but that would next level it. 

Wait until the robber ends up dead, then we have some made for the big screen OJ type action on our hands.

1 minute ago, jrober38 said:

Yeah, I don't know what the burglary laws are in Georgia, but I have to imagine that if involved McCoy would likely be guilty by association and face the same type of penalty as the guy who actually entered the home. A quick Google search suggests that in Georgia this type of crime could carry a sentence of 20 years in prison. 

If it was him and he hired another person that left her roughed up like then yea I don't think he walks away from it. All premeditated. 

2 minutes ago, RaoulDuke79 said:

Wait until the robber ends up dead, then we have some made for the big screen OJ type action on our hands.

Honestly I kind of thought of OJ. Another guy that couldn't just walk away from the honey pot. Although he got away with it if he was guilty. 

1 hour ago, CuddyDark said:

Yeah I don't care about the title of marriage. It's the rights I'm talking about. In most states if you make a home together you get rights of a spouse until those rights are adjudicated.

Nope. Live in GFs who contribute nothing, deserve what they contributed. You think this woman cleaned house, cooked dinner for the family...managed her lovers finances???? Nope. Anything less than 10 years, in any capacity, is just a roomate.

1 minute ago, Lfod said:

If it was him and he hired another person that left her roughed up like then yea I don't think he walks away from it. All premeditated. 

I assume he's going to get suspended at least 2 games for violating the league's personal conduct policy. 

If the story turns sour for him, he might get cut within a couple weeks and blacklisted from the league. 

Just now, BUFFALOKIE said:

Nope. Live in GFs who contribute nothing, deserve what they contributed. You think this woman cleaned house, cooked dinner for the family...managed her lovers finances???? Nope. Anything less than 10 years, in any capacity, is just a roomate.

This isn't how the law works. 

34 minutes ago, Saint Doug said:

Yep. There’s no way she would allow those cameras running, watching her 24/7. This is actually one of the simpler things to explain at this point. 

Is it? I've stayed at places with cameras, granted not in the interior, but external cameras watching the perimiters of the house, would she have a say in the matter?

I'm rather ignorant on the matter, but I know I've rented apartments with cameras in the hallways and outside. I wouldn't have a clue if they moved them, nor paid much attention. I'm sure these places that manage properties as their sole business would put the proper language in the contract and I never paid attention to it.

Something I'm sure shady wouldn't have done if their ever was some sort of lease. It's just something I've never delved into or been that interested in.

11 minutes ago, jrober38 said:

As I recall, McCoy barely escaped a suspension a couple years ago after his entourage beat the crap out of those cops in Philly. 

The NFL hates players being in the news multiple times, regardless of if anyone presses charges. Ruben Foster just got 2 games even though his girl friend dropped the charges on his alleged domestic abuse because he was a repeat offender. I imagine McCoy is looking at the same type of punishment as a minimum, with the potential that his suspension could be much longer, and if real charges are brought that could lead to a conviction he'll be out of the league altogether. 

I’m not saying McCoy isn’t gonna see a suspension for this even if he’s not convicted but your remarks on Foster aren’t Accurate. Fosters suspension was becuz of weapons and substance charges prior to the abuse accusations. 

It feels more like a Zeke Elliott sort of suspension. Elliot was never convicted but got NAILED by the nfl. 

Edited by Stank_Nasty

4 minutes ago, jrober38 said:

I assume he's going to get suspended at least 2 games for violating the league's personal conduct policy. 

If the story turns sour for him, he might get cut within a couple weeks and blacklisted from the league. 

This isn't how the law works. 

Yes. It is in my experience. Here,  a ten year cohabitation equals common law. Any thing short requires equal contribution by both parties.

One thing to keep in mind is that its possible she both got attacked and is lying for the benefit of her case at the same time.  In other words, she could easily have been legit robbed and roughed up and it had nothing to do with Shady.  But she could then just say it was Shady and make it seem more plausible by lying to say the robber asked for specific items.  This way she uses this terrible incident to her advantage in her battle with McCoy to hurt him and his case.  

Seen that happen before in a similar situation.  Still just way too little info to really get down to who, what and where.  But certainly a lot more to be concerned about now than there was when the story first got out.  

And like I said before, if they can proves this story and allegation as told, then Shady needs to go down hard.  But I still have skepticism that the allegations are accurate as presented so far.  

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, jrober38 said:

Well it turning sour would be police finding a link to him in the crime and an actual arrest I imagine. I think that has to happen before the team takes action.

Athlete's get exploited by one night stands with girls looking for money. Athletes don't get exploited for beating their GIRLFRIEND. The girl had her man locked down. It's quite the opposite. Battered woman syndrome is keeping quiet because you don't think you have any other option because you're told not to screw it up with a millionaire star athlete. It's the charge that has me feeling this way.

But I'll actually look into the circumstances.. I'll a hard time writing off a charge of domestic violence as crazy when the woman has more to lose than gain

13 minutes ago, NoSaint said:

How do we know either accounts at all reliable?

My experience with rip off report has been pretty credible.  For multiple people who don't know each other to go on rip off report and say these things years apart leads me to believe they are telling the truth.  

58 minutes ago, Fadingpain said:

Read the attorney press release.

Sounds like Meathead McCoy hired thugs to break into his house and take property from the woman that he felt was rightly his own.

If this story is not made up, there are some crimes being committed here, and they should extend to Meathead McCoy.

Will be interested to see how the Bills handle this with regard to McCoy.  He may be done as as Bill, regardless of any criminal proceedings that may or may not be brought against him long term.

"If this story is not made up, there are some crimes being committed here".

captain obvious.jpg

• Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Lfod said:

Well it turning sour would be police finding a link to him in the crime and an actual arrest I imagine. I think that has to happen before the team takes action.

The team?? We're talking the NFL. This is Zeke like best case ontario

2 minutes ago, Alphadawg7 said:

One thing to keep in mind is that its possible she both got attacked and is lying for the benefit of her case at the same time.  In other words, she could easily have been legit robbed and roughed up and it had nothing to do with Shady.  But she could then just say it was Shady and make it seem more plausible by lying to say the robber asked for specific items.  This way she uses this terrible incident to her advantage in her battle with McCoy to hurt him and his case.  

Seen that happen before in a similar situation.  Still just way too little info to really get down to who, what and where.  But certainly a lot more to be concerned about now than there was when the story first got out.  

And like I said before, if they can proves this story and allegation as told, then Shady needs to go down hard.  But I still have skepticism that the allegations are accurate as presented so far.  

I wouldn't completely rule out that a girl used to a luxurious life would do to a person that is trying to kick her out of that life. 

3 minutes ago, Alphadawg7 said:

You’re on record brah

5 minutes ago, Braedenstearns said:

Don’t want to look through 59 pages, what is the latest? I’m seeing he was not there but they think he organized someone to beat his girlfriend?

It's looking like he sent someone to his Georgia home to get some things from the house with his ex gf still living there and she didn't give the stuff up and then an altercation took place

5 minutes ago, BUFFALOKIE said:

Yes. It is in my experience. Here,  a ten year cohabitation equals common law. Any thing short requires equal contribution by both parties.

I just read up on it and apparently Georgia abolished common law in 1997, which seems crazy. I was wrong about that, but obviously something gave her the right to remain on the property otherwise the police would have forcibly evicted her. Right? 

• Like (+1) 1

By the way, earlier today De Cordon's IG account was viewable by anyone.  Now you have to "follow" her to see her IG.  Hmmmm....seems like they are using this as an opportunity to mass grow her followers and exploit the situation which makes it further suspicious.  And its working too as she has gained a ton of followers since making the switch

https://www.instagram.com/msdecordon/?hl=en

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Kmart128 said:

It's looking like he sent someone to his Georgia home to get some things from the house with his ex gf still living there and she didn't give the stuff up and then an altercation took place

If he is stupid enough to send a pistol packing thug into his own then he deserves whatever he gets. Pistol whipping females lol these !@#$ing idiots. 

13 minutes ago, BUFFALOKIE said:

That's your feelings, not the law. If this was true he'd have her on the streets.

Just now, Alphadawg7 said:

By the way, earlier today De Cordon's IG account was viewable by anyone.  Now you have to "follow" her to see her IG.  Hmmmm....seems like they are using this as an opportunity to mass grow her followers and exploit the situation which makes it further suspicious.  And its working too as she has gained a ton of followers since making the switch

https://www.instagram.com/msdecordon/?hl=en

Alpha, you’ve been pistol whipping the rest of us with your views on this all day...

• Thank you (+1) 1

20 minutes ago, jrober38 said:

As I recall, McCoy barely escaped a suspension a couple years ago after his entourage beat the crap out of those cops in Philly. 

The NFL hates players being in the news multiple times, regardless of if anyone presses charges. Ruben Foster just got 2 games even though his girl friend dropped the charges on his alleged domestic abuse because he was a repeat offender. I imagine McCoy is looking at the same type of punishment as a minimum, with the potential that his suspension could be much longer, and if real charges are brought that could lead to a conviction he'll be out of the league altogether. 

He got suspended for gun and drug charges, no?

I find this thread a bit nutso.
so many of us are making conclusions about what and how and who.
Is this the neighborhood womens bridge club of the 21st century with Social media being the transport ?

i can easily wait and see. perhaps others should consider being less womanly dramatic ?‍♂️

• Thank you (+1) 2

20 minutes ago, jrober38 said:

Well, Foster received 2 games for the drug and gun offenses.

5 minutes ago, Commonsense said:

If he is stupid enough to send a pistol packing thug into his own then he deserves whatever he gets. Pistol whipping females lol these !@#$ing idiots. 

your screen name is in question good sir  :  )

Edited by 3rdand12

5 minutes ago, PetermanThrew5Picks said:

The team?? We're talking the NFL. This is Zeke like best case ontario

I just looked into Zeke and you are correct. They did suspend him anyway even though he wasn't found guilty. Point acknowledged. 

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, Coach Tuesday said:

Alpha, you’ve been pistol whipping the rest of us with your views on this all day...

Pistol whipping?  Huh, I am not even remotely close to the most active one in this thread, heck I was in meetings most the afternoon today.  I haven't even taken a stance other than I will wait to see things get confirmed before I condemn him.  

6 minutes ago, Kmart128 said:

Some race baiting. You gotta fill him in on the thread evolution

1 minute ago, Lfod said:

I just looked into Zeke and you are correct. They did suspend him anyway even though he wasn't found guilty. Point acknowledged. 

You actually didn't know that? Just curious really. That was the story of the season last year

Just now, Lfod said:

Charges don't matter in the NFL's eyes. Their personal conduct policy involves how their players carry themselves in the public eye. 

This will be McCoy's second incident in the last couple years. His friends beat the crap out of some cops at a bar on camera, and now he's being accused of something much more severe. The NFL doesn't want their players getting this type of attention, and I think it will almost certainly result in a suspension. 

Just now, PetermanThrew5Picks said:

You actually didn't know that? Just curious really. That was the story of the season last year

I was aware of it but never really found out the outcome. I knew he was good and that he was being suspended. If it was for something he wasn't found guilty of I think then I wouldn't have agreed with the suspension.