LeSean McCoy allegations

7 minutes ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

Where are you getting that? 

Report posted above. Rodrak. Irregardless of what happened, that could be enough to try him on. And he doesn't need to even be charged for the incident to be considered detrimental to the league. 

Its my opinon, of course. But if he had requested womans jewelery returned but says she was just a tenant I don't see a cop or the league buying it.

Edited by MURPHD6

1 minute ago, Mr. WEO said:

Corroborated by whom?  She was the only other one in the house.

Depends on whether the assailant is identified and any potential connection to McCoy.  The surveillance system could also have some evidentiary value related to the home invasion.  We'll see. 

1 minute ago, billsfan714 said:

Anyone saying if he's gone it wont make much difference,  wait until the year end highlights when we score 23 one game.   Good times.

He is a great player, there should be no doubt about that.  However, I believe the Bills are 21-22 in games McCoy has started so lets not overstate the value of a running back.  If he plays, you better hope Allen is great.  If he doesnt, you better hope Allen is great.

In other news, whats the deal with Bills runningbacks who just cant seem to get their stuff back?

9 minutes ago, Limeaid said:

I am sure if you were going to have a party Roseanne Arnold would be first person you would invite and maybe only one. :devil:

Right? ..... Oh no! The millionaire in his mid 20’s had a party and only invited the hottest women! THE NERVE OF THAT GUY! 

Edited by Stank_Nasty
  • Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Lfod said:

I was aware of it but never really found out the outcome. I knew he was good and that he was being suspended. If it was for something he wasn't found guilty of I think then I wouldn't have agreed with the suspension. 

Eh.. see Rice, Ray. NFL (Goodell) ain't even letting that ever be a possibility again

Wasn't found guilty. BWS

Edited by PetermanThrew5Picks

Just now, 26CornerBlitz said:

Depends on whether the assailant is identified and any potential connection to McCoy.  The surveillance system could also have some evidentiary value related to the home invasion.  We'll see. 

This is the key.  And I'd add "[potential connection to McCoy] and the victim."

2 minutes ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

I doubt the assailant will be corroborating those claims by the victim....

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, 26CornerBlitz said:

Reported via other sources earlier and taken from the ex-gf's lawyer's press release.  We'll see what comes out later that is corroborated. 

The lawyer's press release seems highly unusual given that criminal charges have not been filed.   Almost like they're going right to the civil courts, knowing that nothing they've presented will hold up in the criminal system.     

OTOH, the court of public opinion is crashing down hard on Shady and his career is probably cooked no matter what transpires from here on out...

• Like (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, LittleJoeCartwright said:

Remember also, soon after the Bills traded for McCoy, he did a party invite, where he invited only hot women.  This incident is low on the scale but showed somewhat the type of person we're talking about here.

Even before the "hot women only" party where he used the Bills' logo on the invite, there was the twitter spat with the mother of his child.  The one where he sic'd his little twitter army on her and talked about his kid like he was a mistake because he didn't wear protection.  There was also the party bus incident where some lady was assaulted and left abandoned on the jersey turnpike in the middle of the night after being being sprayed with water or some sh!t.  Also the restaurant incident.  Where everyone from the server to the manager said that McCoy and his crew came in acting like jerks and being disrespectful to the staff to the point that the server was afraid to go back to their table .    

I honestly don't understand how anyone can defend this guy as a person.  As a good RB?  Sure, defend him all you like and I'll listen.  But the guy is just a real immature POS off the field, and he continues to prove it over and over again.  

1 minute ago, thenorthremembers said:

In other news, whats the deal with Bills runningbacks who just cant seem to get their stuff back?

Why, when I read this, do I hear Jim Rome’s voice?

• Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Lurker said:

The lawyer's press release seems highly unusual given that criminal charges have not been filed.   Almost like they're going right to the civil courts, knowing that nothing they've presented will hold up in the criminal system.     

OTOH, the court of public opinion is crashing down hard on Shady and his career is probably cooked no matter what transpires from here on out...

Aren't the cops investigating?  They haven't caught the guy have they?  What/who would they charge right now?

7 minutes ago, fridge said:

That's just what her attorney says.  That is not an established fact.

It doesnt matter to the NFL if it was established or not; the point is that it will be hard for him to deny involvement if he had already asked for the same items in court. 

Edited by MURPHD6

2 minutes ago, thenorthremembers said:

He is a great player, there should be no doubt about that.  However, I believe the Bills are 21-22 in games McCoy has started so lets not overstate the value of a running back.  If he plays, you better hope Allen is great.  If he doesnt, you better hope Allen is great.

One  common thread seems to be women. Some people claim that there’s a woman to blame......Anyway, McCoy may not be the difference between winning and losing. He does, however at least make the offense interesting. The dearth of QBs around here has made for some incredibly dull O through the years. He’s their one great player.

9 minutes ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

Where are you getting that? 

“The assailant demanded specific items of jewelry that had been previously gifted to Ms. Cordon by Mr. McCoy, which Mr. McCoy had requested back on many occasions,” the statement from the attorney explains. “In fact, after Ms. Cordon refused to return her jewelry gifts to Mr. McCoy, he would often suggest to Ms. Cordon that she could be robbed because the jewelry was expensive.”

Although the statement apparently doesn’t come out and say it, the implication is inescapable: The lawyer believes McCoy orchestrated the invasion of his home and the ensuing robbery of and attack on Cordon.

If that’s true, McCoy likely has played his last down of NFL football.

Did anyone else listen to Schopp today?

What a clown. He doesn't remember shadys thing with Lou Williams or Kaepernick comments and is talking like he's a lawyer of something.

He never wanted Shady and has been trying to run him out of town ever since.

I'm not saying shady is innocent but talking like he creates some huge distraction because of those two incidents and even going back to comments he made when he was an eagle are irrelevant.

He said some guy was better than Tebow while Tebow was in the league. Who gives a ****.

What a clown. He doesn't remember shadys thing with Lou Williams or Kaepernick comments and is talking like he's a lawyer of something.

I'm not saying shady is innocent but talking like he creates some huge distraction because of those two incidents and even going back to comments he made when he was an eagle are irrelevant.

He said some guy was better than Tebow while Tebow was in the league. Who gives a ****.

Just now, DefenseWins said:

“The assailant demanded specific items of jewelry that had been previously gifted to Ms. Cordon by Mr. McCoy, which Mr. McCoy had requested back on many occasions,” the statement from the attorney explains. “In fact, after Ms. Cordon refused to return her jewelry gifts to Mr. McCoy, he would often suggest to Ms. Cordon that she could be robbed because the jewelry was expensive.”

Although the statement apparently doesn’t come out and say it, the implication is inescapable: The lawyer believes McCoy orchestrated the invasion of his home and the ensuing robbery of and attack on Cordon.

If that’s true, McCoy likely has played his last down of NFL football.

That's an allegation based on what the ex told her lawyer that's repeated in the statement.  Doesn't make it verifiable.  We'll see. 

Hard to imagine him being suspended if he’s cleared by law enforcement. 

This isn’t just an accusation, it’s an attack on his reputation and entire personhood.

If he’s guilty, lock him up. He’s gone (also, as a football side note- I wonder what Atlanta would want for Tevin Coleman.) 

if if he isn’t found guilty by the law, he should be allowed to play and she should be charged.

2 minutes ago, Ol Dirty B said:

Schopp is flat out awful.

• Like (+1) 1

Again, the victim's story is plausible.  At the same time, it's equally plausible that this was all setup, or that she was legitimately attacked, but the attack wasn't related to Shady...and she lied to pin it on him.  Any of those three scenarios are equally plausible right now.  We only have her word that the attacker demanded those specific items.  There is no concrete evidence currently.  None.

2 minutes ago, Ol Dirty B said:

C881D572-8CE9-46FD-A820-F6E38B20BBC1.jpeg

• Haha (+1) 2

3 minutes ago, Mr. WEO said:

McCoy would have to be extra stupid to send over a guy the victim could easily identify..

No, I'm saying she might have gotten someone to do it.  Or, maybe there wasn't anyone at all.  The bottom line being they'll need to find the assailant.

Mccoy doesn't need to be guilty (or even charged) to be suspended by the league. If they deem Shady is hurting their public image they can suspend him for any number of games under the personal conduct policy. 

I think the only way he can avoid a suspension is if this story is resolved very quickly (payoff). Worst case if Shady ordered a posse member to rob and pistol whip this girl it's probably the end of his career. 

2 minutes ago, Lurker said:

I thought this as well. If no evidence emerges, and this stays deeply entrenched in a game of he-said-she-said, this will only be a civil case.

The NFL has already established the precedent that they don't require criminal charges to lay down a suspension.  In my opinion, the only thing that could prevent a suspensions or worse for Shady at this point would evidence that the man/men that committed the assault had no relation to McCoy.

My gut tells me Shady (whether innocent or not) will never be found to have done anything in connection with her injuries.  Even a civil case would be very thin if their entire argument is that he mentioned jewelry before and that the same jewelry was stolen.

Just now, Doc said:

No, I'm saying she might have gotten someone to do it.  Or, maybe there wasn't anyone at all.  The bottom line being they'll need to find the assailant.

She got someone to do that to her face so she could ruin McCoy's career??  Or she did it to herself?

wtf?