Whoa Josh Allen tweet - If it ain't white; it' aint right - the drop begins

I'm not sure how I feel about this. There are a few things that are definitely unsavory that have come to light that I don't agree with in the slightest. He was also 16-17 years old at the time. I'd be mortified if that was my son but I'd certainly hope that he's matured in the past few years.

If he wants to be pro-Trump and follow the likes of James Woods, that's his prerogative. It's the opposite side of the coin to Josh Rosen; their personal politics shouldn't be a barrier.

• Like (+1) 1

I just got one question:

Will this tweet some years ago affect his ability to throw the football in the future?

<<waiting, thinking, braining>>

NO.!!!

So stop acting like any one you really  gives a S**T!  Either you're a Josh Allen fan, and you want us to draft him, or you're like me, and you don't want him in the first place!

Real talk, my brothers and sisters.

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Blokestradamus said:

I'm not sure how I feel about this. There are a few things that are definitely unsavory that have come to light that I don't agree with in the slightest. He was also 16-17 years old at the time. I'd be mortified if that was my son but I'd certainly hope that he's matured in the past few years.

If he wants to be pro-Trump and follow the likes of James Woods, that's his prerogative. It's the opposite side of the coin to Josh Rosen; their personal politics shouldn't be a barrier.

You’d be mortified if that was your son?

Really?

I bet you were a choir boy growing up, huh?

39 minutes ago, Binghamton Beast said:

You’d be mortified if that was your son?

Really?

I bet you were a choir boy growing up, huh?

This ^^^^^ 

like any one here never used the N word , really? I don’t if it was a joke or not, 

14 minutes ago, Putin said:

This ^^^^^ 

like any one here never used the N word , really? I don’t if it was a joke or not, 

He posted n word on Twitter multiple times. This isn't him and his boys messing around. He put it out there for the world to see. Keep in mind he isn't just a random, any ol kid. This guy was obviously getting attention from then since he was recruited into college football.

To get a medical license, you have to get a FBI background check. A Twitter check is peanuts compared to this so you have to be thorough. This job gets you millions and quick.

I can't stand that Allbright guy is what I get out of this.  It seems obvious to me that these tweets are from a kid who was trying to be funny, trying out his new phone.  Probably he and his buddies did stuff like this as a joke.  Yes, immature, but he was a kid, not an adult.

If that's the worst thing he's said, then he's better than probably half the other guys in the draft.

"A team drafting in the top five told ESPN's Adam Schefter they knew nothing about the tweets and that they "never heard heard anything but positives" about Allen."

Edited by PIZ

6 hours ago, Dr. Fong said:

The point being to scrub it before people think to go looking for it. This should have been done at least a year ago.

Oh I don't disagree.

I think you missed my point.

If somebody else screen captures it 3 years ago, right after you post it, scrubbing your Twitter won't remove it from wherever it was retweeted from.

Just now, SouthNYfan said:

Oh I don't disagree.

I think you missed my point.

If somebody else screen captures it 3 years ago, right after you post it, scrubbing your Twitter won't remove it from wherever it was retweeted from.

I wonder how many screenshots these so called insiders are taking today of some 15 year old high school freshman who is showing potential as the next big time QB?

2 minutes ago, PIZ said:

I wonder how many screenshots these so called insiders are taking today of some 15 year old high school freshman who is showing potential as the next big time QB?

There is probably scumbags doing it right now.

Since social media age began, you've got to be careful of anything you do from like age 5.

I mean even since smartphones and texts became a thing, people save that **** for years and years now.

I don't want him at all but thank goodness we aren't all judged on a daily basis on things we did or said when we were 15 years old. A lot of folks are on moral high horses and I'd ask them to think back for a minute and then maybe perspective will change. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

7 minutes ago, Mr Wild said:

Some agent has had this in there back pocket for months waiting for today

and I am shocked that a 15 yr old used twitter bad

Exactly. It also wouldn’t surprise me if it’s a team trying to get him to drop.

Scummy stuff.

3 minutes ago, Jpsredemption said:

I don't want him at all but thank goodness we aren't all judged on a daily basis on things we did or said when we were 15 years old. A lot of folks are on moral high horses and I'd ask them to think back for a minute and then maybe perspective will change. 

Those days he acted like a wangster.

Now he says he's a cowboy.

Next thing you know he's going to be claiming to be an NFL QB.

1 hour ago, N.Y. Orangeman said:

SMH...Yes, I would be mortified if my son posted racist things on his twitter account.

Did you actually read the tweets?

31 minutes ago, Elite Poster said:

He posted n word on Twitter multiple times. This isn't him and his boys messing around. He put it out there for the world to see. Keep in mind he isn't just a random, any ol kid. This guy was obviously getting attention from then since he was recruited into college football.

To get a medical license, you have to get a FBI background check. A Twitter check is peanuts compared to this so you have to be thorough. This job gets you millions and quick.

I saw it twice.

One time it was literally in quotes, and was a line from a freaking rap song.

The other one I don't know the context but it didn't seem like he was using it derogatory.

Christ I'm white as a ghost, and my friend Simon is Haitian, and we joke all the time (he calls me crakka, pastey, massage... I call him darkness, I say "n***a please" to him, etc)... I'm 35 and he's 39.

I'm not saying this is exactly what some of the tweets we're, but they seem like that nature.

Stop acting like he's posting KKK links and burning crosses in people's yards.

Not a good look but this is nothing like the Tunsil stuff that was going down.

On a related note, who was that guy that got accused of murder or something the night of the draft and went from 1st round to undrafted?

13 minutes ago, SouthNYfan said:

I saw it twice.

One time it was literally in quotes, and was a line from a freaking rap song.

The other one I don't know the context but it didn't seem like he was using it derogatory.

Christ I'm white as a ghost, and my friend Simon is Haitian, and we joke all the time (he calls me crakka, pastey, massage... I call him darkness, I say "n***a please" to him, etc)... I'm 35 and he's 39.

I'm not saying this is exactly what some of the tweets we're, but they seem like that nature.

Stop acting like he's posting KKK links and burning crosses in people's yards.

33 minutes ago, coldstorage5 said:

So here we go,

Allan is gonna slide now: https://sports.yahoo.com/offensive-tweets-josh-allen-surface-hours-nfl-draft-024847843.html

I liked the guy, Once a racist, always a racist....

Um... ok because no one matures from the age of 17 on, right?  This kind of fixed mindset is dangerous

2 minutes ago, MILFHUNTER#518 said:

Sounded like a white kid trying to talk like some sort of rap star. I would hardly call it racist. Skip headline read actual article...

Yeah I read the comments as if he was trying to be funny for his friends.  

6 minutes ago, Seanbillsfan2206 said:

Boom. End thread. Or merge into the other one....

Are we really going to complain about threads????