Whoa Josh Allen tweet - If it ain't white; it' aint right - the drop begins

1 minute ago, C.Biscuit97 said:

More evidence of inaccurate decision making. 

True.  But leaking this the eve  the draft? What does it really do for tomorrow. Will they even mention it? If he slides how do we know it's just because.... he's not that good

6 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

Tunsil only fell to Miami at 13 because their ol coach was doing blow and the gas mask paled in comparison 

Lol that further solidifies my point. this is just not worth dredging up

26 minutes ago, JOE IN HAMPTON ROADS said:

Almost anything a 16 year old does short of a felony act can and should be forgiven and forgotten, as science has shown teenage brains are not fully developed and a 16 year old literally does not have the capacity to make adult decisions.  They neither fully understand what they say or the consequences of their saying it.  Believe me, I have two teenagers I know.  Some adults are like that too, but once the brain is developed there is no longer an excuse.

The guy dredging this up is either a dirt-sucking tool or yes there is an agenda to make Allen fall.

This is got BB and the Patriots written all over it!

Josh Allen will fall to New England at #23. 

Brady will mix up a special "Pumpkin Kale Smoothie" to improve Allen's accuracy and we will suffer another 18 year Patriot Dynasty.

Dots....................................connected.

• Haha (+1) 1

28 minutes ago, JOE IN HAMPTON ROADS said:

Almost anything a 16 year old does short of a felony act can and should be forgiven and forgotten, as science has shown teenage brains are not fully developed and a 16 year old literally does not have the capacity to make adult decisions.  They neither fully understand what they say or the consequences of their saying it.  Believe me, I have two teenagers I know.  Some adults are like that too, but once the brain is developed there is no longer an excuse.

The guy dredging this up is either a dirt-sucking tool or yes there is an agenda to make Allen fall.

He just needs to own up to this, apologize and move on.  I just think some of the judgements and reactions to people on Twitter are so over blown.  Hopefully other high school athletes can learn from mistakes like this.   

• Haha (+1) 1

32 minutes ago, JOE IN HAMPTON ROADS said:

I thought it was a little strange that Jordan Palmer made point to talk about how funny Josh Allen is this AM on WGR...Comparing his quick wit to Ryan Fitzpatrick...Saying he's a magnetic personality...It seemed weird that he made a point of discussing it...But it had to have made a BIG impression on him if that's one of the things he decided to bring up in a Football conversation...

I don't know a thing about these tweets or what was behind them...And they certainly don't seem too smart on the surface...I do however have a lifetime of experience in being a smart ass...In constantly trying to get a laugh...So much so that it got me in plenty of trouble, especially when I was MUCH younger...As I grew and matured, I learned how to use my wit to my advantage by using it more carefully...But for me at least...It was always about getting a laugh...Always...Still is...And I get the feeling, based on what I heard from Palmer, that's all this was from the WAY immature 16-17 year old version of Allen...

There are some of us out there that literally live to make other people laugh in conversation, and especially with our close friends and family on social media...It's like an addiction...Really...It is...A TON of it is inside stuff...IMHO there's no way this means anything...And the fact they were still out there somewhere shows me the people who matter don't care...B-)

Just now, YoloinOhio said:

What’s worse, his old tweets or the fact he chose Bon Jovi for his walk up music tomorrow night? Red flags all over.

Add in the pats**** fanboy pics and I really hate this kid.

Edited by NickelCity

6 minutes ago, billsfan1959 said:

Tweets from a 16-year-old kid with no context...

Should be a non-story...

But isnt a non story so. You would think maybe he learned though he should have deleted them when he got Zero Offers for FB

Edited by MAJBobby

5 minutes ago, billsfan1959 said:

Should be a non-story...

This is what no one is talking about. Where is the context? For all I know he is quoting some joke like the person who posted the Modern Family clip said.

8 minutes ago, billsfan1959 said:

Should be a non-story...

And if was a non story he wouldnt or his agent wouldnt be deleteing them as fast as the speed of light 

Just now, What a Tuel said:

This is what no one is talking about. Where is the context? For all I know he is quoting some joke like the person who posted the Modern Family clip said.

I think it's that there are many tweets with stupid stuff said. It's not by any means just the one in the title of this thread. That being said I generally subscribe to the notion of him being 16 and thus by definition a moron when he wrote those...but posting the n-word, homophobic slurs, 'heil', etc is not a good look. I'm blown away his agents weren't on this earlier. 

25 minutes ago, ColoradoBills said:

This is got BB and the Patriots written all over it!

Josh Allen will fall to New England at #23. 

Brady will mix up a special "Pumpkin Kale Smoothie" to improve Allen's accuracy and we will suffer another 18 year Patriot Dynasty.

Dots....................................connected.

Those***************************aren't dots

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, sullim4 said:

The tin foil hat side of me wonders if Belichick's sith lords dug all of this up and are feeding this to the press in the hopes that they can jump up in the first to grab him...

Russian hackers have to be involved as well...

• Haha (+1) 1

Just now, MAJBobby said:

And if was a non story he wouldnt or his agent wouldnt be deleteing them as fast as the speed of light 

Perhaps you didn't understand my post. I said it SHOULD be a non-story, not that it is a non-story

Just now, billsfan1959 said:

Perhaps you didn't understand my post. I said it SHOULD be a non-story, not that it is a non-story

True it should be. Just like Rosens Hot tub should have been. His gold hat should have been. But had to go on a 9 month rehab plan to show his image. 

Just now, BuffaloRush said:

His agent screwed up.  Scrubbing his timeline seems like a no-brainer

You would have thought Allen would have already done that when he got Zero Offers to go to school but Wyoming after writing a ton of letters. 

Remind you kids Colleges will research you too

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, MAJBobby said:

You would have thought Allen would have already done that when he got Zero Offers to go to school but Wyoming after writing a ton of letters. 

Remind you kids Colleges will research you too

I hate the track-ability and digital footprints that are a hallmark of modern life, but if you're smart you do adjust. A sad fact of growing up these days.