Whoa Josh Allen tweet - If it ain't white; it' aint right - the drop begins

7 minutes ago, WMDman said:

This is stupid, prime example why I don’t have Twitter 

Because you would be compelled to put the same type of tweets up and that is what stops you?:blink:

Edited by Reed83HOF
  • Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, MAJBobby said:

Really? On the eve of the NFL draft and Yahoo scooped ESPN, the NFL Network, Fox Sports, etc., etc.? And those outlets still are unaware?

3 minutes ago, Reed83HOF said:

Because you would be compelled to put the same type of tweets up?:blink:

No, but if I did have it in HS I probably would have tweeted some dumb ****, granted not the same kind of stuff Allen tweeted but it’s nice to not have to worry about old tweets popping up and haunting me

• Like (+1) 1

37 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

What’s worse, his old tweets or the fact he chose Bon Jovi for his walk up music tomorrow night? Red flags all over.

That will NOT go over well in Buffalo...

MUCH worse than the tweets...:lol:

1 hour ago, SouthNYfan said:

Because once something is screenshot/retweeted it's out there forever, even if you delete the acct.

The point being to scrub it before people think to go looking for it. This should have been done at least a year ago.

2 minutes ago, NickelCity said:

I think it's that there are many tweets with stupid stuff said. It's not by any means just the one in the title of this thread. That being said I generally subscribe to the notion of him being 16 and thus by definition a moron when he wrote those...but posting the n-word, homophobic slurs, 'heil', etc is not a good look. I'm blown away his agents weren't on this earlier. 

Right but those tweets in the article all have quotes in them except the one at the start of this post. What is the context? Was it a conversation? Was it just spouting off? Was he quoting someone else?

https://sports.yahoo.com/offensive-tweets-josh-allen-surface-hours-nfl-draft-024847843.html

17 minutes ago, billsfan1959 said:

Really? On the eve of the NFL draft and Yahoo scooped ESPN, the NFL Network, Fox Sports, etc., etc.? And those outlets still are unaware?

Or they dont want to put out this info against one of the future of the NFL QBs. Are aware and are not airing anything about it. Hmmmmm wow. How long didnit take Tunsils gas mask to get talked about again?

12 minutes ago, MAJBobby said:

Or they dont want to put out this info against one of the future of the NFL QBs. Are aware and are not airing anything about it. Hmmmmm wow. How long didnit take Tunsils gas mask to get talked about again?

So, I guess it is a non-story then?

5 minutes ago, first_and_ten said:

You think the Bills might stoop to this?

I was going to make a thread long ago, half jokingly, suggesting if Buffalo should plant a story to get their “guy” to drop.

I’m not sure if I would say a team “stooped”.  Just what are you prepared to do.

Edited by RalphWilson'sNewWar

Just now, MAJBobby said:

If Non story why are all the tweets being deleted at light speed. Hmmmmm. 

I know you want it to be a story , as hurt as you seem to be over what Rosen had to deal with.. But until I see it on a major outlet or actually affect his draft status, it is a non-story. It very well may turn into one; however, it isn't until it is.

1 minute ago, first_and_ten said:

Let's hope it works

No idea if this is really Buffalo.

but we do have...

- Beane saying he doesn’t think he will have to give up as much as some think to get their guy.

- Cleveland/Denver/Indianapolis All Open for trades 

- many mocks putting Allen and Buffalo together.

it wouldn’t Shock me if Buffalo wanted to make sure Allen got through teh Top 3 

Just now, billsfan1959 said:

I know you want it to be a story , as hurt as you seem to be over what Rosen had to deal with.. But until I see it on a major outlet or actually affect his draft status, it is a non-story. It very well may turn into one; however, it isn't until it is.

Sure no what will affect his draft status is he cannot accurately throw a football. 

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, billsfan1959 said:

Not really relevant to this thread topic

And where did I say digging up his old tweets is the right thing????  I didnt. I specifically said night before draft is when this stuff happens. Happens every year and is wrong. 

Just now, MAJBobby said:

And where did I say digging up his old tweets is the right thing????  I didnt. I specifically said night before draft is when this stuff happens. Happens every year and is wrong. 

I never said you did. You sure like to go off on tangents....

1 hour ago, MAJBobby said:

If Non story why are all the tweets being deleted at light speed. Hmmmmm. 

Because sometimes non-stories look like stories for a few minutes or hours.

1 hour ago, MAJBobby said:

Sure no what will affect his draft status is he cannot accurately throw a football. 

People said it was a result of mechanical problems. Now he's fixed the mechanics and his accuracy has improved a great deal. He absolutely can accurately throw a football. Still more to see, but this is far more than most guys with mechanical problems are able to do before they're even drafted.

Possible the agent is behind this?  Perhaps the Allen camp has gotten wind he is going to drop due to the accuracy issues and instead of having to own up to that major flaw being why, they can point to these juvenile tweets and say that Allen was the victom of overly worried teams trying to avoid controversy?  Just a farfetched theory, but who knows.  AS others have mentioned...any agent and management team worth their salt would have been all over this a long time ago.