Whoa Josh Allen tweet - If it ain't white; it' aint right - the drop begins

I'm not sure how I feel about this. There are a few things that are definitely unsavory that have come to light that I don't agree with in the slightest. He was also 16-17 years old at the time. I'd be mortified if that was my son but I'd certainly hope that he's matured in the past few years.

If he wants to be pro-Trump and follow the likes of James Woods, that's his prerogative. It's the opposite side of the coin to Josh Rosen; their personal politics shouldn't be a barrier.

• Like (+1) 1

I just got one question:

Will this tweet some years ago affect his ability to throw the football in the future?

<<waiting, thinking, braining>>

NO.!!!

So stop acting like any one you really  gives a S**T!  Either you're a Josh Allen fan, and you want us to draft him, or you're like me, and you don't want him in the first place!

Real talk, my brothers and sisters.

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Blokestradamus said:

I'm not sure how I feel about this. There are a few things that are definitely unsavory that have come to light that I don't agree with in the slightest. He was also 16-17 years old at the time. I'd be mortified if that was my son but I'd certainly hope that he's matured in the past few years.

If he wants to be pro-Trump and follow the likes of James Woods, that's his prerogative. It's the opposite side of the coin to Josh Rosen; their personal politics shouldn't be a barrier.

You’d be mortified if that was your son?

Really?

I bet you were a choir boy growing up, huh?

39 minutes ago, Binghamton Beast said:

You’d be mortified if that was your son?

Really?

I bet you were a choir boy growing up, huh?

This ^^^^^ 

like any one here never used the N word , really? I don’t if it was a joke or not, 

14 minutes ago, Putin said:

This ^^^^^ 

like any one here never used the N word , really? I don’t if it was a joke or not, 

He posted n word on Twitter multiple times. This isn't him and his boys messing around. He put it out there for the world to see. Keep in mind he isn't just a random, any ol kid. This guy was obviously getting attention from then since he was recruited into college football.

To get a medical license, you have to get a FBI background check. A Twitter check is peanuts compared to this so you have to be thorough. This job gets you millions and quick.

I can't stand that Allbright guy is what I get out of this.  It seems obvious to me that these tweets are from a kid who was trying to be funny, trying out his new phone.  Probably he and his buddies did stuff like this as a joke.  Yes, immature, but he was a kid, not an adult.

If that's the worst thing he's said, then he's better than probably half the other guys in the draft.

"A team drafting in the top five told ESPN's Adam Schefter they knew nothing about the tweets and that they "never heard heard anything but positives" about Allen."

Edited by PIZ

6 hours ago, Dr. Fong said:

The point being to scrub it before people think to go looking for it. This should have been done at least a year ago.

Oh I don't disagree.

I think you missed my point.

If somebody else screen captures it 3 years ago, right after you post it, scrubbing your Twitter won't remove it from wherever it was retweeted from.

Just now, SouthNYfan said:

Oh I don't disagree.

I think you missed my point.

If somebody else screen captures it 3 years ago, right after you post it, scrubbing your Twitter won't remove it from wherever it was retweeted from.

I wonder how many screenshots these so called insiders are taking today of some 15 year old high school freshman who is showing potential as the next big time QB?