Funniest thread ever on TBD?

major

Are the archives prior to the site upgrade now lost to history?  I tried to dredge up Shah's Spleen, but it seems to be gone.

EDIT: but the good news is Dunkirk Don's predictions are preserved for posterity - weird, when you pull it up, it list s "Chadwick Bay Chad" as the poster ....

Just in from my source, Taylor will start remainder of season regardless of win/ lose.  Bills will not cut Taylor but if attempt to trade him for another low round pick.  Cousins definitely in mix to be next year qb.  Ties to Buffalo confirmed.   New stadium will be built in 2021or 2022.  Location picked.  Do not buy the hype about land study.   Go to land purchases for last two years and you can determine location.  Also check to see minority investment owners you will will see ties to Buffalo area.   This property in  four years will be most valuable in western New York. Not just where the stadium will be built but surrounding areas. Check transactions and building permits for new restaurants and you will see connections

•  
Edited by The Frankish Reich

7 hours ago, The Frankish Reich said:

Kyle Orton for the Wall of Fame is the best recent one. I never figured out if that was meant to be serious ...

Subtlety and sarcasm don't convey well on an internet message board, do they?  Unless you throw in these:  ???? with the comments.

There was a comical thread saying we must trade up and draft Joey Harrington.  Arguing for overpaying for bad QBs has been going on for a long time here at TBD

Edited by Pete
  • Like (+1) 1