After trading with the Giants the Bills take

mead107

After trading with the Giants...

I really dont care who the Bills take.

Let me correct that. I dont care which QB they take, as long as they take one. We all have our personal favorites, but when push comes to shove, we dont really know jack. We havent interviewed them. We dont know which really has the highest football IQ. Etc Etc.

I've done this "Offseason QB Discussion" routine so many times over the decade+ of posting here. I still have in-depth analysis of Tyler Wilson on my hard drive.

I just want them to get serious about getting a franchise QB in a draft where there should be at least a couple of franchise QBs. I'll be happy once we're in the top 3. I'll trust the process from there.

Edited by DrDawkinstein
  • Like (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 2

2 minutes ago, DrDawkinstein said:

Let me correct that. I dont care which QB they take, as long as they take one. We all have our personal favorites, but when push comes to shove, we dont really know jack. We havent interviewed them. We dont know which really has the highest football IQ. Etc Etc.

I've done this "Offseason QB Discussion" routine so many times over the decade+ of posting here. I still have in-depth analysis of Tyler Wilson on my hard drive.

I just want them to get serious about getting a franchise QB in a draft where there should be at least a couple of franchise QBs. I'll be happy once we're in the top 3. I'll trust the process from there.

I just like. The way he shakes his balls.   I can see him doing that to Brady. ?

4 minutes ago, DrDawkinstein said:

Great attitude. I personally like Mayfield best and Rosen least, but I have absolutely no idea if I am right or wrong. The fact that they are prepared to do what they think is needed to bring the next best QB in the NFL to Buffalo is all that matters to me. They will either be right or wrong, lucky or unlucky, dumb or smart. 

We at TBD have 0.00% influence on any of it and while we enjoy going on our own personal opinions (I know I do), at the end of the day, they're just that. 

• Like (+1) 2

After the Cordy trade today I thought that maybe it will be Darnold but I just heard Gil Brandt about 30 minutes ago on Sirius Radio predict Rosen, saying that nobody spins the ball better than him. Seeing that The Godfather of Football knows a hell of a lot more about football than me I’ll go with Rosen. Rosen it is! Go Bills!

• Like (+1) 1

14 minutes ago, Chicken Boo said:

I'm going to thoroughly enjoy draft night.

Just imagine if they trade for #2 well before the draft, and don’t tip their hand at all... and the Browns take Barkley at #1. It will be sheer insanity waiting for that pick to be announced.:D

• Like (+1) 1

Any of the 3 of Darnold, Rosen and Mayfield could end up being the guy. As long as it's one of them (in the OP's scenario) I'd be happy. None of us have any idea which one or 2 of these guys will become great NFL players.

40 minutes ago, Jamie Muellers Ghost said:

Josh Allen

And then we discuss all the smoke screens until training camp

Will we pick the broad side of a barn in the second round, and hope for the best? 

I kid....kind of. When he looks good he’s great. But he has moments that make me shudder. 

Anyone but Josh Allen, please.....

Whatever it takes for Darnold, Rosen, or Mayfield.  If they do all this work, get into the top 3 and then take Josh Allen, all the goodwill they would have built up would be gone in an instant.