Source: Major Bills news coming next week

Looks like sources out west are truly buzzing this week, I will also be circling back with my west coast connections in light of this breaking news.

For those of you that don't know, this formerly FFToolbox's account, a major Vegas insider well connected to NFL circles reporting this:

https://twitter.com/ScoutFantasy

SCOUT Fantasy SportsVerified account @ScoutFantasy 2h2 hours ago

SOURCE: We're hearing rumblings of major @BuffaloBills player news coming early next week. More to come.

6 replies 30 retweets 51 likes

• Sad 1

Probably Kyle retiring.  Trades can't happen now right?

Maybe signing a CFL QB?

January 31- Deadline for NFL clubs to try out and negotiate with CFL players whose 2017 contracts are due to expire at 12 noon, New York time, on February 13.

Edited by PIZ
  • Thank you (+1) 1

22 minutes ago, SaviorPeterman said:

Looks like sources out west are truly buzzing this week, I will also be circling back with my west coast connections in light of this breaking news.

For those of you that don't know, this formerly FFToolbox's account, a major Vegas insider well connected to NFL circles reporting this:

This guy’s sources have been pretty lousy.  I trust Dunkirk Don more

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 2

34 minutes ago, SaviorPeterman said:

Please no high level meetings next week, we can't be kept in suspense.

• Like (+1) 3
  • Haha (+1) 5

41 minutes ago, SaviorPeterman said:

Please stop.  Just.... Stop.

45 minutes ago, SaviorPeterman said:

Thanks for blessing us with your sources, this is true insider info! Don't know how you make the time between your High End business meetings..

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, JerseyBills said:

Thanks for blessing us with your sources, this is true insider info! Don't know how you make the time between your High End business meetings femdom sessions with Jenny Craig dropouts.

Fixed that for you.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 2

Savior I don't know if you're legit or not.  If you are cool, if not I can't imagine why someone would waste their time with this nonsense.  All I know is that if I was trying to inform fans of legitimate Bills news and was getting the flack that you are getting I just wouldn't bother anymore.  

Fwiw I think saviorpeterman is a toolbox and a troll but there might be something to this. I know a guy with connections and he said that news is coming this Monday( 1/29 )and he cannot say what it is as he's been told in confidence. I have zero idea who SP is or what his " source " is but I know mine is legit. Just sayin'...

5 minutes ago, Boatdrinks said:

Fwiw I think saviorpeterman is a toolbox and a troll but there might be something to this. I know a guy with connections and he said that news is coming this Monday( 1/29 )and he cannot say what it is as he's been told in confidence. I have zero idea who SP is or what his " source " is but I know mine is legit. Just sayin'...

The news is most likely legit, but anyone with a Twitter feed worth anything knew it before SP posted it.  Not to mention Yolo posted it before him in an existing thread.

Attention whore SP has to create a new thread and scream look at me. Its getting really old.

Edited by simool
  • Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

29 minutes ago, Boatdrinks said:

This was posted in a another thread like 20 mins earlier he just grabbed it and hit the paste button and added his lingo to it 

I wish these trolls would be lopped off at the base, so as to keep copycats away and the board clear of this garbage.  If you title your thread by basically quoting a source,  and you are determined to be a fraud,  there should be some form of TSW death penalty. A public hanging would work..

• Like (+1) 1

5 hours ago, PIZ said:

Probably Kyle retiring.  Trades can't happen now right?

Maybe signing a CFL QB?

January 31- Deadline for NFL clubs to try out and negotiate with CFL players whose 2017 contracts are due to expire at 12 noon, New York time, on February 13.

Probably Kyle Signing A New Contract.

• Like (+1) 1

I think the GM and Coach broke this non story 4 days ago.

They said they were going to look at the Bills UFA's and make a decision on them next week when they get home from Mobile Al..

6 hours ago, Fredonia Fred said:

West coast... Sources... Breaking news... Connect the dots. 

Bills moving to Boise, Idaho. Follow the money. 

Makes complete sense ;) 

They could play in stealth mode on the Blue Turf ;)  

Seems like there’s probably 3 (maybe 4) possibilities:

1. Kyle is or isn’t retiring

2. Incognito is or isn’t being disciplined

3. E.J. Gaines is or isn’t re-signing

4. News about what Buffalo is going to do with Tyrod. This seems the least likely in terms of timing, but “major news” might be more likely to mean a QB than an offensive or defensive lineman.