Source: Major Bills news coming next week

4 minutes ago, KW95 said:

You guys are all missing the Boat!

McBeane is signing Watkins and Garropollo!

West coast! I put 2 and 2 together!

The real news will be after they take away all the Bills draft picks for tampering ;) 

6 hours ago, Sig1Hunter said:

I wish these trolls would be lopped off at the base, so as to keep copycats away and the board clear of this garbage.  If you title your thread by basically quoting a source,  and you are determined to be a fraud,  there should be some form of TSW death penalty. A public hanging would work..

The issue is that it works quite well. These topics are always filled with people complaining about the existence of the post. Yet they get more replies than almost anything else on this forum. 

So I guess the Bills Front Office will have high level  business meetings next week.

6 hours ago, transplantbillsfan said:

Honest question... is SaviorPeterman and Dunkirk Don the same poster???

Are mods here able to figure this out???

They can and SDS has stated it before that he knows where posters are posting from.

I'm starting to feel Savior is all of them.

Edited by Royale with Cheese

6 hours ago, mellaman101 said:

this really grinds my gears, here i filed all the paperwork and got all the correct licensure to sell my fart jars and this guy just goes and does it like someone selling speakers out of the back of a van at the gas station.  why i never

14 minutes ago, DriveFor1Outta5 said:

The issue is that it works quite well. These topics are always filled with people complaining about the existence of the post. Yet they get more replies than almost anything else on this forum. 

Thats because we are all wanna be comedians....and very sarcastic ;) 

Its entertaining to read all the witty and not so witty replies ;)