Source: Major Bills news coming next week

Just now, dave mcbride said:

If this is big,  only a small handful of players count - dawkis, benjamin, and of course mccoy (who, btw, hasn't tweetd in 13 hours, fwiw). No one else is good enough to matter save perhaps incognito, but he's old and the team's future doesn't hinge on him.

There is media at the pro bowl. If it was Shady we would know.

1 minute ago, K-GunJimKelly12 said:

My guess is Kelvin Benjamin is going to retire.  Pure speculation. 

i think Kelvin Benjamin, but he's young i doubt he retires.  maybe his knee is worse than they thought and he is going to be out for the year

Unless you have Brady, Rodgers, Etc...an injury or retirement to one Bills player won't derail this team.  It sucks for the individual though.  I'm thinking it's Benjamin but really hope it's not a career ending thing.

Just now, Coach Tuesday said:

This sounds a bit overhyped - there is no player on the offensive side of the ball whom it would "ruin the offseason" to lose...

Yeah, I agree,.... maybe Dawkins would suck the most?  

It would be kind of frustrating/a bummer to lose Benjamin.  

McCoy would throw out competing in 2018 probably and add pressure to a potential rookie QB.

Just now, kdiggz said:

i think Kelvin Benjamin, but he's young i doubt he retires.  maybe his knee is worse than they thought and he is going to be out for the year

I think so too. Bills are on the hook for the 5th year option too because it’s guaranteed for injury. 

Just now, BringBackFergy said:

Maybe something happened in Hawaii...they're like 20 hours ahead of us here.

They are in Orlando 

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, YoloinOhio said:

1 minute ago, YoloinOhio said:

Perhaps. But that's not a guarantee. He is the only truly excellent player on that offense.