Source: Major Bills news coming next week

Guest K-GunJimKelly12
1 minute ago, dave mcbride said:

I thought the same at first. But who knows what happened last night? No reason why the bills wouldn't know before media there would. He and Dawkins are the only ones I really care about with regard to being cornerstones of the offense.

True, the way they are talking, the only person who could make it as big of a national media story as they are saying is Shady.

Guest K-GunJimKelly12
1 minute ago, SouthNYfan said:

Forgot about that.

Maybe someday got in a fight with Mickey?

That would be a mistake.  Did you see what Mickey did to the Jonas Brothers?"

Guest K-GunJimKelly12
2 minutes ago, Jamie Muellers Ghost said:

Suicide or car accident death ?

There is no way they could sit on something like that until Monday.

@BrettsterBills

My guess this big injury presser is for Kelvin Benjamin (knee), Charles Clay (knee), Cordy Glenn(foot), or... Tyrod Taylor's concussion was much worse than realized. Never a dull moment with #Bills twitter.

#BillsMafia

I'm listening to Sirius Fantasy too, they're supposed to talk about this great mystery.  OK, they're talking Fantasy Baseball - maybe I'm NOT going to listen...

Just now, dave mcbride said:

I thought the same at first. But who knows what happened last night? No reason why the bills wouldn't know before media there would. He and Dawkins are the only ones I really care about with regard to being cornerstones of the offense.

But Scout Said is 12hrs ago. So i would imagine if Shady the National Media on site in Orlando would have figured it out. But i agree Dawkins and Shady would really be the only ones that could maybe hurt offseason plans significantly going into offseason 

Just now, dave mcbride said:

That's not really a story though - it's half expected and he was gone anyway.

It is still a big story....our top offensive lineman, has a big contract, has to retire way too early because of injury

I am betting this is the news