Source: Major Bills news coming next week

I think it has to be Cordy Glenn.  Really think they would have moved him otherwise.  Slight possibility of Taylor's head, or spilling something on his mink suit.

Regardless, I find it refreshing that we are all waiting for answers.  Really goes to show you how a couple of posters claiming inside knowledge are full of crap.  They are just glorified twitter harvesters under the new regime.

I didn't bother to read all 6 pages of this thread but I do have 1 question, SaviorPeterman: are you and Dunkirk Don one and the same or are you his/her/its son/daughter/spawn?  My inquiring mind wants to know!

Just now, Woodman19 said:

They are going to have to release a statement today or the media is going to harass the players and front office until someone cracks.

The team should release a statement soon, they may have wanted to wait until Monday but too much information out there and they should get infront of it. I think they will.

listened to @ScoutFantasy on @SiriusXMFantasy and they said its career ending.

based on this it is either KB or Glenn.  I don't think Glenn would be press conference worthy or big news for fantasy football.  has to be Kelvin Benjamin.  we lose our #1 receiver, the 3rd round pick to get him, plus his 5th year option has already been picked up

Just now, kdiggz said:

based on this it is either KB or Glenn.  I don't think Glenn would be press conference worthy or big news for fantasy football.  has to be Kelvin Benjamin.  we lose our #1 receiver, the 3rd round pick to get him, plus his 5th year option has already been picked up

I tend to feel bad for the player and his family.. Not the salary cap implications 

2 minutes ago, PaattMaann said:

if Dion Dawkins career was over that would be an even bigger blow than shady's career being over 

Dawkins has an entire career ahead of him at the second most important position on offense...it would be brutal 

True but what kind of injury forces a rookie's career to end.   And would you call a press conference for Dawkins?