Serious question- Who are you going for, Chiefs or Pats?

Go Cheaps! I will never ever ever ever cheer for the Cheats.

Let the draft picks fall where they may.

Our problem hasn't been that we didn't have a pick to pick THE GUY, we just pick the wrong guy. Of the 6 active SB winning QBs, we could have taken 3 of them. Brees, Tommy, and Russell Wilson.

We need better drafters, not better picks.

Edited by reddogblitz

Go Cheaps! I will never ever ever ever cheer for the Cheats.

Let the draft picks fall where they may.

Our problem hasn't been that we didn't have a pick to pick THE GUY, we just pick the wrong guy. Of the 6 active SB winning QBs, we could have taken 3 of them. Brees, Tommy, and Russell Wilson.

We need better drafters, not better picks.

I see your point but I believe there are 7 active superbowl winning qbs. Brees, TB, RW, Big Ben, Eli, Rogers, Flacco.

The Bills stand zero chance at winning the division. So the Patriots beating the Chiefs could potentially help the Bills in 2 ways -

1) higher draft pick from them,

2) they're in the AFC, we could potentially be competing against them for a wild card spot (unlikely though).

So as much as I hate it, I'll be rooting for the Pats this one time as I just want whatever outcome is best for the Bills and the Pats losing seems to be it.

Never should it even be suggested that we root for the Pats.

Plus, it's a foregone conclusion that they win, so you can get the earlier KC pick and never have had to sacreligiously denounce the Bills long enough to even utter one pro-pats phrase.

Never should it even be suggested that we root for the Pats.

Plus, it's a foregone conclusion that they win, so you can get the earlier KC pick and never have had to sacreligiously denounce the Bills long enough to even utter one pro-pats phrase.

It should be suggested when it would help the bills in the future. This is not a pro pats thing. This is thinking it through, and realizing that going for the enemy would actually help the bills in 2018.

Injuries in the NFL are inevitable and I am going to cosmically assume there are a pre-destined number this year and therefore I am hoping for many many injuries in the game.

Please no one lecture me about wishing for injuries, read the line above multiple times before you do. I would never wish harm on any player, the game is not that important.

I'm not going to worry about KC's record and its impact on Buffalo's second round one draft pick. I will always root against the Patriots, but at this point in the season, I'm not investing much emotional energy in it.

The " fan " side of my brain always says the Bills have a shot at the division when it's week 1.....the logic side however, especially this year, knows the odds are > than 5%.....NE will dominate the division...and the conference.........Rooting for a Chiefs collapse for the pick of course.......and as others mentioned, it also helps in the WC race ....

Edited by Iron Maiden