Serious question- Who are you going for, Chiefs or Pats?

I know it is crazy but should we be going for the Pats next week?

We have the Chiefs first round pick next year, and obviously want them to lose as much as possible.

New England is going to wipe the division and probably get the one seed in the conference anyways.

So i know it is weird and crazy, but i think i want the Pats to win next week as it would be better for the bills...

Anyone else?

Edited by billsfan11

I can't possibly cheer for the Pats but it's in our best interest I think. It's kind of like when the Bills are eliminated. I can never cheer against them but when they lose it's ultimately to their benefit.

Ya fair enough, that's pretty much where i stand

We have the Chiefs first round pick next year, and obviously want them to lose as much as possible.

New England is going to wipe the division and probably get the one seed in the conference anyways.

So i know it is weird and crazy, but i think i want the Pats to win next week as it would be better for the bills...

Anyone else?

I root for the Zebras and hope they have the conviction to throw players out of game,

Pats* winning helps us. I am always rooting for the best outcome for the Bills and if that means a Pats* win, so be it. That's how i'll rationalize it.

That being said, screw those cheaters and the Chiefs.

This may be the first time that I will ever hope for a Pats win, solely for draft positioning.

But if KC wins, it's not like I won't be unhappy, either...until I get on this board later on in the night to see all the hot takes for how poor of a first round pick we're going to be getting one week into the year :lol:

Pats* winning helps us. I am always rooting for the best outcome for the Bills and if that means a Pats* win, so be it. That's how i'll rationalize it.

That being said, screw those cheaters and the Chiefs.

That's the way I see it. Tough to swallow, but what's best for the Bills is what I'll root for. Love over Hate.

Until the Bills are mathematically out of playoff contention, I root against the Patriots unless it goes against the Bills playoff chances.

It is in the best interest for Chiefs to lose to Pats. Bills have no shot at division title but they have a shot at WC. Therefore a loss for another WC contender helps the Bills.

Anyone else?

Pats all the way! Go Chiefs tank!

Pats. 100%.

1. We have zero chance of beating the Pats for this division.

2. If everything goes right and we're fighting for a wild card spot, the Chiefs will be right there too.

3. Better draft pick for us. :bag:

I agree it's in our best interest for the Pats to beat the Chiefs.

That's all well and good before, during and after the game....as long as I'm not watching.

If I turn the game on I will be rooting hard against the Pats and hoping to see Brady get knocked around like a rag doll.

Pats. 100%.

1. We have zero chance of beating the Pats for this division.

2. If everything goes right and we're fighting for a wild card spot, the Chiefs will be right there too.

3. Better draft pick for us. :bag:

Haha not too sure number 2 is realistic but I love the optimism!