Live 2024 NFL Draft thread - Round 1 (Do NOT tip the Bills pick)

Simon

Just now, Freddie's Dead said:

Good pick by the Raiduhs.  GM's blowing up all the mock drafts out there.

Legitimately a terrible pick lol. Ask the Falcons. TE’s are a luxury pick at best 

This is crazy that we still don't have a defensive player selected.  Says a lot about the state of the NFL and hopefully Beane is paying attention

• Agree 1

1 minute ago, GunnerBill said:

The Raiders - a team with needs everywhere on the roster - pick a tight end at #13. A ***** Tight End. 

Not a knock on Bowers. Good player. But this is soooo dumb. 

Did Goodell accidentally disable the trades function going into the draft this year?

• Haha (+1) 3
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, The Jokeman said:

Everyone hoping they find a QB and ride him for their rookie contract to a Super Bowl. Worse case scenario you bust on a QB and draft another one in two or three years.

Patriots, for example, used 1st rd picks on QBs in 2021 and then again in 2024.

LOL.

• Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, GunnerBill said:

The Raiders - a team with needs everywhere on the roster - pick a tight end at #13. A ***** Tight End. 

But you didn't like the Lions draft last year and they were the 3rd best team in the League

Just now, Virgil said:

This is crazy that we still don't have a defensive player selected.  Says a lot about the state of the NFL and hopefully Beane is paying attention

To take a defensive player? The teams at the top of the draft are the worst teams in the league…

Just now, No_Matter_What said:

Beane stay patient please

I think he’s going to. Nothing out of the ordinary for the Bills has gone off the road. Now if the Colts and Jags go WR we might be in trouble 

• Agree 1

2 minutes ago, Virgil said:

McDermott is loosening his belt

• Haha (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, GunnerBill said:

Extremely stupid.

this is where I would reset my madden franchise for being incredibly unrealistic, but that’s why the Raiders are the Raiders.

1 minute ago, gonzo1105 said:

I think he’s going to. Nothing out of the ordinary for the Bills has gone off the road. Now if the Colts and Jags go WR we might be in trouble 

I think both go corner so that should help

• Agree 1