Von Miller IG story about Beane trading up for a WR

UPDATE:  This is just funny…not about anyone making a prediction.

He posted an Instagram story, may not be up much longer as they expire after 24 hours, but it’s hilarious.  It’s the AI thing everyone’s doing over the Lil Yachty Walk out clip from a year ago that went viral.  

For those not familiar with the original clip or viral AI trend, here is another example.  Von posted one with Brandon Beane as Lil Yacthy via AI like The Joker is here with the caption “Brandon Beane arriving at the 2024 draft to trade up for a WR” haha

Edited by Alphadawg7
  • Thank you (+1) 1

3 hours ago, Roundybout said:

With Von’s record, this means we’re trading down for a random defensive tackle from Alabama 

Although I think WR is the teams primary need if they go D-Line or O-Line esp via a trade down I am fine with it. Just don’t go safety 

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, julian said:

Ehhh… so is Von the front runner for 2024 whipping boy status ? Any other contenders ? Maybe Rousseau by mid season if he’s sitting on 2.5 sacks

Von will be that guy. I hope he recovers from injury because he was brutal last season. But I find him and his comments and false claims to be obnoxious. Ohhh yeah #1 reason for dislike he’s a women beater. I’m biased with bills love but he’s one guy on the team little rough cheering on 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

7 minutes ago, BillsFooteball said:

Von will be that guy. I hope he recovers from injury because he was brutal last season. But I find him and his comments and false claims to be obnoxious. Ohhh yeah #1 reason for dislike he’s a women beater. I’m biased with bills love but he’s one guy on the team little rough cheering on 

I just need 10 sacks, either way he’s gone after this season, maybe the Bills surprise with a Latu or Chop pick looking to next year with Von not on the roster.

Edited by julian
  • Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, julian said:

I just need 10 sacks, either way he’s gone after this season, maybe the Bills surprise with a Latu or Chop pick looking to next year with Von not on the roster.

If he has a 12 or 13 sack season, is he still gone after the season?

5 hours ago, Process said:

So we'll be staying at 28 and taking a DE. Got it.

I would be fine with that 😉

1 hour ago, Solomon Grundy said:

I thought Knox was the new whipping boy🤷

Whipping boy? Yes…

New? No 😉

8 hours ago, julian said:

Ehhh… so is Von the front runner for 2024 whipping boy status ? Any other contenders ? Maybe Rousseau by mid season if he’s sitting on 2.5 sacks

well with Diggs and Davis gone need a new player for the fans to get all over their case about.  I see Von if not anywhere near what he was and Rousseau since people already claiming BUST

Yeah definitely take it with a grain of salt. Will say that with the player recruitment it amounted to wishful thinking and trying to will two sides to being closer to the same page, with this all he'd need is to just have an idea of what Beane is thinking. Which in previous seasons he did shadow him at the combine at they definitely seemed pretty close, who knows if that's really the case or still true.

Sometimes there’s crumbs out there on social media that get discounted as nonsense.  A lot of times it is. I could be completely wrong but I think there’s a lot of crumbs out there that add up to a deal being in place for Aiyuk.  There’s no way Miller posts that 12 days before the draft without knowing it isn’t happening.  The only way he’d know that isn’t happening is if there’s a deal in place for a vet like Aiyuk.  Aiyuk unfollowing the 49ers could be nothing but so could’ve Diggs passive-aggressive cryptic posts.  I’m sure there’s a lot of people who will roll their eyes especially the ones who want Diggs replaced in this draft, but there’s crumbs out there pointing to Aiyuk.  

13 hours ago, Kaenon said:

I'm so confused. 

Is this the stuff that amuses American society today?

We're so doomed.

we’ll be fine. 100 years ago, people were sitting on top of flagpoles for fun. 

• Haha (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Roundybout said:

we’ll be fine. 100 years ago, people were sitting on top of flagpoles for fun. 

I was gonna say pretty much the same thing-people used to put on their sundays best just to go see a movie because they had nothing to do 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

14 hours ago, NORWOODS FOOT said:

https://heavy.com/sports/buffalo-bills/von-miller-brandon-beane-draft-trade/amp/

Here’s the original with Beane…

Some funny siht right here!

Thanks, added that to the OP since Vons expired.  

And better yet, you got the point of the thread was just that this was funny, not about Von and his track record 

• Like (+1) 1

I think Von is right that we'll move up, but rather I think Beane will spend a 4th and 5th to move up two spots because he's too edgy waiting all night to pick. For some reason, I think Chop Robinson will be the 1st round pick.

A broken clock is right more often than Von Miller.