Game Thread: Green Bay at San Francisco - 8:15 PM FOX

chongli

4 minutes ago, HappyDays said:

So yeah they played for 3 with all 3 TOs... Not a fan of that clock management at all, not with this squad of superstars.

What a bad message he sent to his offense there.  Just a total lack of confidence.  I thought his clock management skills had rebounded from that epic Super Bowl meltdown but perhaps not.  Shanny might be a Tuesday coach.

1 minute ago, Roundybout said:

Shanahan’s offense is plug and play with any quarterback. Guy could get the same results if you put Jamarcus Russell out there 

If you put JaMarcus Russell out there and he actually watched film, yes. 

1 minute ago, Coach Tuesday said:

What a bad message he sent to his offense there.  Just a total lack of confidence.  I thought his clock management skills had rebounded from that epic Super Bowl meltdown but perhaps not.  Shanny might be a Tuesday coach.

He got to 3rd and 2 and short circuited. I don't get it.

It’s a shame GB couldn’t haul in that pick Purdy threw right in his chest.

But, there is a reason he’s a DB and not a WR I guess.

So far a much more competitive game than I thought it would be, and losing Deebo Samuel is big for the 49ers

• Like (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, Roundybout said:

Shanahan’s offense is plug and play with any quarterback. Guy could get the same results if you put Jamarcus Russell out there 

7 points and clinging to a 1 point lead? No thanks. 

1 minute ago, RiotAct said:

lol, did Bradshaw really cite the absence of Gabe Davis as the reason we’re going to lose tomorrow?

Terry Bradshaw and Jimmy Johnson I bet can not name 5 players on the bills other than allen and diggs.

Someone probably told that idiot bradshaw that buffalo was without a starting wr so he had something to add to that bit at the half.

2 minutes ago, Livinginthepast said:

Gronk at halftime: Nobody can beat the Ravens.....

Seriously? They looked very beatable in the first half.

And they played the Texans. The Texans even if they won, no matter who they played next week were gonna get rocked

26 minutes ago, Simon said:

That's also a penalty now.

But he never really took him down so it wasn't a "tackle"

"No player shall grab the inside collar of the back or the side of the shoulder pads or jersey, or grab the jersey at the name plate or above, and pull the runner toward the ground."

The change was the nameplate or above instead of just the collar.  Nameplate is still on the back of the jersey.  I have never seen a call from the front.

Edited by Scott7975

4 minutes ago, RiotAct said:

lol, did Bradshaw really cite the absence of Gabe Davis as the reason we’re going to lose tomorrow?

Well dang how about since we're spotting them Davis they spot us Hill to keep things fairsies from our last Playoff matchup?

6 minutes ago, RiotAct said:

He did mention that he was doing something smart because his wife’s team is KC. Not a big Bradshaw fan but he had a point…

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.