Game Thread: Green Bay at San Francisco - 8:15 PM FOX

chongli

Just now, HappyDays said:

I think this is about to become a blowout. Feel free to quote me later if I'm completely wrong. Once the 49ers offense gets going it's almost impossible to stop them. GB squandered their opportunities.

I'm kind of impressed by how GB is handling their business up front on offense.

I can see them getting more opportunities. They might blow them also, but they at least might have them.

• Agree 2

1 minute ago, HappyDays said:

I think this is about to become a blowout. Feel free to quote me later if I'm completely wrong. Once the 49ers offense gets going it's almost impossible to stop them. GB squandered their opportunities.

Tend to agree.

That being said GB run D has been stout, just missing tackles. Can’t leave plays on tge field vs this team. Need to finish. 

2 minutes ago, HappyDays said:

Want to see this next drive from the Pack before i throw in the towel

4 minutes ago, HappyDays said:

I wont quote you later either way but I dont think so.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.