Excluding JA, predict your impact player - Chiefs at Bills (includes a video preview of the game)

BillsFan619

Were definitely banged up on defense, and while I believe our backups will play well, we’ll need to somewhat lean on our offense on Sunday.

And the person on offense who’ll take it to another level and help us slay the dragon is “him”. Mr. “I’m him”, Stefon Diggs.

He’ll have nine catches for 102 yds including a TD as the Bills take down their nemesis and get to the AFC Championship Game.

Who ya got?

*Click on “Watch on YouTube” in the screenbelow for a preview of the game. Go Bills!

• Like (+1) 1

These 2 teams know each other so well. It's going to be someone no one sees coming that will make the difference. 

I'm going to go with Harty...on offense. I think the Bills will use his speed to take the top off a bit. Maybe even dip into the "John Brown" route tree. 

On defense...Dane Jackson. 

• Like (+1) 2

It's going to come down to the defensive line in general.  They haven't been getting pressure at the rater they were earlier in the season, but they have to get it done on Sunday.  Not only in pressure packages, but they need to contain Mahomes and limit his running around in the pocket.  Leave him no outs and get the arms up.  Don't let him buy 5-7 seconds to find a guy open and don't let him make you look stupid.  Most of his mistakes happen when you keep him in the pocket and have him force a ball late when he's about to go down.  Make no mistake about it.....Mahomes will throw up a couple of prayers on Sunday.  He does it all the time, but gets very lucky that more passes aren't picked off.  So, make him pay.  Force his luck to run out.  Turn him over.

As for the offensive side of the ball, it's going to be on Cook to make plays.  The Chiefs always do everything they can to take Diggs out of the game and I don't expect that to change Sunday.  Their corners will blatantly hold the entire game and make no mistake about it......they will get away with it.  So, it's going to be on Cook and Kincaid to do work against their LBs and to keep the chains moving.  Knox, and all of our other pass catchers for that matter, can't drop the easy ones this week.  Last week Knox dropped an easy big play coming out of the half and killed that drive.  We can't have those "shoot yourself in the foot" moments this week.  Make the plays that are there to be made.

Edited by sven233
  • Like (+1) 1

Offense; Cook, Kincaid, & Shakir

Defense; Oliver, DQ, & Floyd 

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.