Zerovoltz loses bet and pays the bill

Zerovoltz

22 minutes ago, BillsFanForever19 said:

Between this and getting roasted for making a thread shaming Allen for a "fake slide" - I'd imagine he's going to disappear for a while 😀

My favorite part about the whole fake slide.. he tried to justify it by saying he was sliding because no defenders were within 7 yards of him .

When... has Josh Allen EVER slid when defenders weren't close? LOL

Pay up sparky, aka fake slide boy…, wear your knee pads…, 

Edited by Don Otreply

14 minutes ago, warrior9 said:

My favorite part about the whole fake slide.. he tried to justify it by saying he was sliding because no defenders were within 7 yards of him .

When... has Josh Allen EVER slid when defenders weren't close? LOL

He's used to watching Mahomes. Chiefs haven't done a QB sneak in years because he dislocated a knee cap once. Talk about a pansy.

I'm here.  Sent Capt Hindsight my paypal infor just now.  

I pay my bets....and I don't ghost when things don't go my way.  

Also, Folks I've bet with in the past in this community have always paid up to me whenever I've won.  

I'll wait until Captain gets back to me with his paypal and confirms I've paid, but anyone looking for a little Chiefs Bills action?

I'll take KC and the points....would be willing to make 3 separate 100 dollar bets.

• Like (+1) 10
  • Vomit 1
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 5
  • Thank you (+1) 2

5 minutes ago, Zerovoltz said:

I'm here.  Sent Capt Hindsight my paypal infor just now.  

I pay my bets....and I don't ghost when things don't go my way.  

Also, Folks I've bet with in the past in this community have always paid up to me whenever I've won.  

I'll wait until Captain gets back to me with his paypal and confirms I've paid, but anyone looking for a little Chiefs Bills action?

I'll take KC and the points....would be willing to make 3 separate 100 dollar bets.

I mean I don't exactly trust a welcher, but I also pay my bets and I just hit on a few NFL future trifectas (Chiefs, Bills Eagles to make playoffs and get 10 wins)

Are you willing to bet straight up, no spread? 

1 minute ago, Zerovoltz said:

Congratulatoins!  You are welcome.  Thanks for posting that I paid up.  

I've always wanted to ask you a question. Let's say I went to chiefs plant right now as a Bills fan and I don't start any trouble do you think I'd be as well treated as you are here?

• Haha (+1) 2

• SDS changed the title to Zerovoltz loses bet and pays the bill
  • SDS unpinned this topic
2 minutes ago, Starr Almighty said:

I've always wanted to ask you a question. Let's say I went to chiefs plant right now as a Bills fan and I don't start any trouble do you think I'd be as well treated as you are here?

No one can be treated so well anywhere else.

• Awesome! (+1) 2

Just now, Starr Almighty said:

This sort of thing has been asked by other Bills fans here to me.  

I don't post on Chiefs planet.  Not my kind of place.  A lot of bad Chiefs fans there.  Not representative of the fans you actually find on gameday at the stadium.  

In short...you'd probably not be welcomed warmly there.  Also...if you search my history...I have complimented this community numerous times.  This is a great board...lots of really engaged fans, that show up when times are good or bad.  I'm glad to be a small tiny part of it here.

• Like (+1) 6
  • Vomit 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Zerovoltz disappeared like DB Cooper.  Wait a minute!   Maybe Zerovolt is DB Cooper.....   😁

DB Cooper.webp

Edited by Inigo Montoya
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.