Taylor vs Mafia

pennstate10

1 minute ago, CoudyBills said:

Hopefully she falls out of the suite

Give her the Takeo Spikes special treatment and she will leave of her own accord. Probably have to force her to perform pregame for free as well to make it comparable.

• Agree 2
  • Haha (+1) 2

29 minutes ago, Bills!Win! said:

Listen, the Bills social media page is on their A game every week. The Bills DJ at the stadium needs to troll the Chiefs with non stop Taylor Swift

Play Tay Tay after every Bills touchdown.

• Like (+1) 2

3 minutes ago, gonzo1105 said:

I expect snowballs being thrown at the suite 

She can write a song about it. 🎵 A snowball to the face, the team's in last place, and we took an early vacay to Cancun 🎶

Edited by KDIGGZ
  • Haha (+1) 1

52 minutes ago, Fetou said:

Give her the Takeo Spikes special treatment and she will leave of her own accord. Probably have to force her to perform pregame for free as well to make it comparable.

24 minutes ago, SinceThe70s said:

Maybe they'll give her the one Takeo didn't like.

image.png.de8897cfd094b2c89351d15480d29092.png

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Another Fan said:

I had to look it up...  she's only performed once in Buffalo in 2006.

Not knowing a lot about Taylor Swift, what I do know is how nuts social media can be.  I get a feeling that will be brought up this week.

• Agree 2

1 hour ago, Rico said:

Make her horse face cry please.

neigh neigh Swift is a mean name Ive heard.  haha

I think she is beautiful, talented, classy and waaaaaay Overhyped. I would be thrilled never to see her ever again. Let she and travis go make beautiful babies off my Feeds.  You're welcome

I was confused. I thought this thread was about Tyrod Taylor.

Marketing is something else. Because of her, so many teen gals now watch football (well, the Chiefs). Great for the NFL and for Kelce's jersey sales. I won't even comment on Pfizer. Or politics as supposedly Democrats are courting her hard. She could indeed get them tons of votes, which is a sad state of how people vote, political leanings aside. Voting should be a tad more sacred and thought out than just following a current fad.

And as for me, yeah I knew of her, but barely. I didn't know she was THAT popular, rich, and with so many followers. It took the NFL to make aware. Cross marketing works, period.

That being said, I hope she is booed Sunday and turns to ice or something ha ha. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Vomit 1

Stay classy Buffalo. You wouldn’t like it if another team’s fans treated Josh’s girlfriend poorly. It’s not her fault the NFL and networks give her all the attention. Bad enough they showed tailgaters jumping off a snow mound through a flaming table.

• Like (+1) 13
  • Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 3
  • Dislike 1

3 hours ago, Fetou said:

Diggs can show her around town. I hear he's who you want to watch over your lady for you. 

Looking Fine Lets Go GIF by BrownSugarApp

• Haha (+1) 1

56 minutes ago, PastaJoe said:

Stay classy Buffalo. You wouldn’t like it if another team’s fans treated Josh’s girlfriend poorly. It’s not her fault the NFL and networks give her all the attention. Bad enough they showed tailgaters jumping off a snow mound through a flaming table.

This. Leave player "WAGs" out of it. Unless they s**t talk Buffalo first. 

Anything fans do to Taylor will only make them look like crap. You are talking about someone who is famous for actually performing and songwriting, not a Kardashian, influencer, or OF star. Just ignore her presence.

Better options:

- Taunt Kadarius Toney and tell him where to line up. At the trough maybe? 

- Call Mahomes or Andy Reid whiners for crying about refs.

• Like (+1) 7

12 hours ago, HalftimeAdjustment said:

This. Leave player "WAGs" out of it. Unless they s**t talk Buffalo first. 

Anything fans do to Taylor will only make them look like crap. You are talking about someone who is famous for actually performing and songwriting, not a Kardashian, influencer, or OF star. Just ignore her presence.

She's also a smart business woman.  60 minutes did a segment about her years ago, about how hands on she is with everything to do with her music, albums, tours, merchandise.  

Taylor Swift: A young singer's meteoric rise - CBS News

Edited by Just Jack
  • Like (+1) 6

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.