Wild card round - Steelers @ Bills - 2nd half game thread

Mynamemike

looked like taron johnson got a concussion.  Bernard is done.  No idea on benford but he never returned so it cant be good, spector with a back injury and mabye that is manageable.  

they are going to have to have dodson and douglas

Nantz and Romo must’ve been reading the board between plays. The way that they’ve been calling this game, it was as if the Steelers have been in it all game.

Rough 3rd quarter for sure, and the injuries are beyond concerning. But, this team is motivated in a way I haven’t seen in my life. 

Go Bills!!

• Haha (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, HurlyBurly51 said:

Some posters gave up and declared we’d lose - see yourself out😂

some things change and some things stay the same. DOOMED

smh

GDT's FTW NOT.

Just now, Chugga said:

Is this sarcasm?  The game is in hand the clock will end it before a touchdown 

I think there’s a bit of trolling in our gameday threads lol. Throughout the week there’s well articulated posts critical of the team that make sense but in the gameday thread it is the Wild West of bad football takes 😂

3 minutes ago, Meatloaf63 said:

I’m celebrating a QB that consistently bales out a coaching staff.  Making games more difficult than they need to be after being a head coach is not acceptable. You celebrate 13 seconds?

You haven’t seen the last half a dozen games then I guess when the defense gave us the chance to win when Allen played rollercoaster football. 

Also, this coaching staff has won the AFC East how many times? Get over yourself and admit they’re doing a good job. Saying anything else is moronic. 

Just now, Simstim said:

I'm sure Bass is playing hurt. Doesn't look like the yips to me

If he is and it's bad enough to hit a 27 yarder like THAT, he shouldn't be in the game.