Game Thread: Miami at Kansas City - Peacock exclusive

chongli

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, GETTOTHE50 said:

Thanks for nothing fish. 

Stupid fish aren't even hitting anyone - at least make them feel like they played a game

KC is going to come into Buffalo next week very very overconfident after this drubbing tonight. I think that can work to our advantage. Hopefully they will be less focused during their week of practice cause they will be flying high after their easy win tonight. 

2 minutes ago, SCBills said:

They missed the blatant holding, but they call that a lot as roughing.. zero reason to give refs a chance to throw a soft flag. 

The Chiefs haven’t needed the refs help to win this one … they have dominated them 

1 minute ago, stevestojan said:

This Dolphins team has to go down as one of the worst collapses in NFL history. And it’s awesome. Can’t wait to peruse finheaven post game. 

Just don't post any nasty stuff - we still have our wild card game ahead of us and we don't want any bad juju going out in the universe...

2 minutes ago, Scott7975 said:

A player gets 2 steps when ball is thrown.  Wilkens took 4.  It was obvious.  Should have been holding too which was also obvious.

Holding for sure. Right in front of the ref.

Close on the PF.

Just now, Success said:

I mean, refs simply cannot do that.

That was a GIFT.  KC was stopped. You can't throw a flag on an extremely weak push on the QB.

That was revolting.  Just sickening.

You just can’t do that. That will draw a flag every time.

7 minutes ago, HappyDays said:

We have to. If not now, how will McDermott ever do it? Mahomes and Reid aren't going anywhere. They will never give Mahomes this poor a WR group again. Get it done or find someone else that can, that's my line in the sand.

This Chiefs team blows. Bills have absolutely no excuse to not return to the AFC Championship game. Anything less and McDermott should be replaced.

And anything less than a Super Bowl appearance and he should be on the hot seat going into the 2024 season, with the Super Bowl being the make or break expectation.

Allen is not going to be at his athletic peak forever.

• Eyeroll 1
  • Agree 1

1 minute ago, DBilz2500 said:

There is nothing I like about the Chiefs. And now I get to see that sleeze Taylor swift shown all game. 

If the Bills win, I wonder if she'll demand that the Airport, Genesee and Transit all be closed for her arrival and cleared of the filthy peasants for her entourage to travel to the stadium.

• Eyeroll 1

2 minutes ago, EmotionallyUnstable said:

Well as much as I would have liked to see the Chiefs struggle, it’s so sweet watching the dolphins “historic” season melt away in frozen temperatures with an early wildcard exit. 

glorious. 

We shoved a frozen pitchfork into them last week

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.