Bills @ Dolphins game thread - 1st Half

Simon

1 minute ago, Freddie's Dead said:

****in' A.Ā  We just can't have nice things.Ā  McDummy ripping Josh on national TV.Ā  Nice job coach.

I know this stupid phrase is your signature line... But it was oldĀ  years ago. No one deserves anything.. You earn it... The Bills seldom do when it's critical.Ā 

• Haha (+1) 1

Eh, I'm still pretty chill about it. More concerned with the injuries than the Bills right now, they're boatracing up and down the field at will. How many punts did they have that half? That's right.

Ā 

Still think they have a pretty good shot at pulling this one out if they don't get gameday coached out of it

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

1 minute ago, MikePJ76 said:

I guess chris and mike just missed the blatant helmet to helmet?Ā  along with the officials...

Ā 

the safety lowered his head and went helmet to helmet there should have been an untimed down added

Ā 

this is two blatant penalties that went against buffalo on the 2 yard line!Ā  how do they miss this call?

I also like how he said ā€˜not even closeā€™ when Johnson had a legitimate chance of getting that in the end zone lol the dolphins defender made a big hit and completely reversed his momentumĀ 

McDermott being pissed and not being able to control his emotions in the sideline interview publicly talking ***** about Allen,.. wtf is he doing, I want this POS gone

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Dislike 1

1 minute ago, Nitro said:

As talented as Josh Allen is, he makes too many mental errors.Ā  It is aggravating to watch.Ā 

Agree. And itā€™s costing us big time this year. This game alone heā€™s left 6 points on the board.Ā 
Ā 

but that last pass before the half was behind Ty Johnson. At least mallow Ty to carry his momentum forward and thatā€™s probably a TD

• Thank you (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, Nator99 said:

If we lose this game (and I donā€™t think we will) it will be on Josh Allen. Thatā€™s equivalent to another red zone turnjbwr. Josh know down and distance. Ā 

Just curious what you've seen that makes you think we won't lose (seriously asking, not being a dick)?Ā  I just see us taking 2 steps back for every 1 forward in the 1st half...injuries...josh with the yips again...

Edited by Johnnycage46
  • Like (+1) 1

All the terrible decisions Josh made, but he throws a dime and Cook drops it! Whatever curse was put on this team it's pretty strong. All year it's guys taking turns screwing up...

Edited by KOKBILLS
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 2

1 minute ago, Livinginthepast said:

Yup it was a hit directly to the head. But the NFL is a league of idiots who go to replay to check and see if a man is illegally downfield but not on DPI or helmet to helmet targeting!

Too busy spending 10 minutes to see if it was a 1 foot completion/clock stops/out of bounds or an incomplete pass/clock stops.

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, BillnutinHouston said:

Ā 

Just curious, what does McD have to do with that play call?

Ā 

Team is a reflection of the HC and here we are in big moments again.Ā 
Ā 

Allen INTs

Cook drop

McD not taking the mic and reading the moment and saying ā€œweā€™re kicking the FG.ā€

Ā 

But itā€™s all Allen. Ā 

6 minutes ago, loyal2dagame said:

McDermott calling out Allen.Ā  Wow

Ā 

Or was he calling out Brady.

Ā 

Because if McD wants Allen to throw it into the endzone, WHO does he want him to throw it to?

Ā 

There was not a single Bills receiver in the endzone!!!!!!

Ā 

Not a single one!!!

Ā 

IMG-6352.jpg

Ā 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 3

1 minute ago, julian said:

McDermott being pissed and not being able to control his emotions in the sideline interview publicly talking ***** about Allen,.. wtf is he doing, I want this POS gone

Ā 
McDermott was 100% right. Allen needs to extract his head from his ass.

Ā 

Edited by Beast
  • Agree 1

Just now, Big Blitz said:

Ā 

Team is a reflection of the HC and here we are in big moments again.Ā 
Ā 

Allen INTs

Cook drop

McD not taking the mic and reading the moment and saying ā€œweā€™re kicking the FG.ā€

Ā 

But itā€™s all Allen. Ā 

They just arenā€™t good enoughĀ 

3 minutes ago, Pete said:

Because he can catch the ballĀ 

I get it, but the last play of the half with the AFC east title on the line, I donā€™t want Ty Johnson as a receiving option. We have Knox, Kincaid, and Diggs on the roster.

• Thank you (+1) 1

Just now, Floydboy12 said:

Pass to Johnson was in good spot to give him momentum to carry it in the end zone. 7 or 8 times out of 10 the guy scores there. It was a good tackle. Ā Give them credit and move on.Ā 

I don't hate the throw or play

Ā 

Defense made heck of a tackleĀ 

5 minutes ago, Coach Tuesday said:

Allen plays like a total meathead. Ā Even Big Ben had better situational awareness. Ā Just dumb crap every single week from 17.

And yet he puts up touchdowns in waves. Deal with it.

• Like (+1) 2

Just now, Einstein said:

Ā 

Or was he calling out Brady.

Ā 

Because if McD wants Allen to throw it into the endzone, WHO does he want him to throw it to?

Ā 

There was not a single Bills receiver in the endzone!!!!!!

Ā 

Not a single one!!!

Ā 

IMG-6352.jpg

Ā 

Then throw it away and take the points.Ā Ā 

• Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

1 minute ago, julian said:

Ā 

It's concerning. The coach has a stallion and wants a gelding.

• Agree 5