Bills @ Dolphins game thread - 1st Half

Simon

4 minutes ago, HappyDays said:

Honestly just play for the FG here, don't risk points for a low percentage TD chance

i was thinking that, but am starting to feel we'll need to match their every score on offence now - with injuries

D was won us so much this season. time for the o to do the job

Just now, Not at the table Karlos said:

Cook wastes so many perfect passes from josh

No, no, you see… it’s Allen’s fault for not being cerebral and running for 10 yards.

He should have not thrown for a TD.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Dopey said:

When other players screw up, they get it. Why not Josh? There is no good reason he isn’t fair game. Good grief. 

That Cook play is why you get hero ball from Josh. He has no consistent help other than Diggs who has looked disinterested at times this year. 

Just now, Freddie's Dead said:

*****in' Cook only catches 50% of targets.

The best part is that he wasn’t viewed as a pure runner coming out of FSU, he was supposed to be pass catching RB. 

• Like (+1) 1

I'm not going to forget Knox being molested the play before Josh's 1st INT either... There are some PI's that are iffy... That was NOT one... Over the back, contact and he was holding...

Just now, Floydboy12 said:

That Cook play is why you get hero ball from Josh. He has no consistent help other than Diggs who has looked disinterested at times this year. 

Nice try. Excuses 

• Eyeroll 1

15 minutes ago, Generic_Bills_Fan said:

A lot of us saying that INT wasn’t on josh have been critical of other ints he’s thrown in the past.  Just cuz he throws more ints than he should doesn’t make every single INT 100% his fault 

My point is, the 2 in this game ARE is his fault.  Why do fans have such a problem admitting it?  

• Eyeroll 1