Bills @ Dolphins game thread - 1st Half

Simon

1 minute ago, Breakout Squad said:

Allen looks bad. There’s no denying that. I hope he can pull something out. But it’s disconcerting that Allen is throwing the game away. 

He does.

I have an idea let's give Josh Allen Daboll, Dorsey and Brady and practice being OC's on the job.  Then let's wonder why he isn't learning a damn thing.  Get a damn guy in here that knows what he's doing. 

Just now, Giuseppe Tognarelli said:

I can't stand Josh Allen.

He can't throw deep

He turns the ball over constantly

His incredibly strong arm is more of a weakness than a strength

He gets overexcited/plays out of control

I need a trustworthy gamer QB who plays under control and can put the proper touch on throws.

Huh?

Just now, HappyDays said:

I'm not mad at the defense, Dolphins offense is going to get their points eventually. I just can't get over the missed deep pass. Josh put no air under that one. Even an underthrow is fine there with how wide open Diggs got. And last year I feel like we hit a dozen of those. I don't get it.

That pass was 2019 Josh.

Just now, KeLLy1278 said:

Tua is impressive.  Playing within the flow of the game, looks calm.. accurate throws.  Miami is legit for sure.  They won’t lay down here.  The Bills need to play a perfect game to have a chance.

I'm not sure about perfect, but they could start by not shooting themselves in the foot.

Game is still anyones.

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, Thrivefourfive said:

Let’s see.. Miami has two skilled guys that can hurt us tonight. Both are exceeding at touch football right now. 

So everytime the Bills aren’t playing complementary football, can we get closer to McDermott losing this job?? He stresses this (stupid) thing, and then whines when it doesn’t happen. Isn’t that his fault that his team isn’t playing his brand of football. 

OBD, please simplify your analysis and evaluations and see things for what they are. 

What they are is a QB turning the ***** ball over.

• Agree 1

We are losing this game because we can't have 1 game this year where the head coach feels he needs to spot a team 7 point because he refuses to get out of that tampa 2 soft zone crap zone nickel and the OC won't run the ball... 

Just now, Giuseppe Tognarelli said:

He can't throw deep

I need a trustworthy gamer QB who plays under control and can put the proper touch on throws.

Good for you. Where were you guys when he was the leading MVP candidiate who turned the franchise around the last 4 years ? You fans are weak sauce. 

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, newcam2012 said:

it's early but Miami looks too fast and explosive. Doesn't look like a Bills night. 

Really starting to wonder how good this Bills team really is. We are gonna found out. Glad the Titans won! 

The Bills are good but not special really.  Unless Allen plays out of his mind.

• Agree 1

1 minute ago, Giuseppe Tognarelli said:

He can't throw deep

A lot of people on this board like to say “there’s not a single other QB in the league I’d take over Allen.” I’m not as committed, there’s a couple other guys I’d rather have. 

• Thank you (+1) 1
  • Dislike 1

2 minutes ago, newcam2012 said:

it's early but Miami looks too fast and explosive. Doesn't look like a Bills night. 

Really starting to wonder how good this Bills team really is. We are gonna found out. Glad the Titans won! 

Not a Bills night?  We should be up 17 to 0....

• Agree 1

Just now, Scott7975 said:

This board is dogging it so long I might have to just give up on it.  Every bad play turns this board into like a minute load time lol.

I might quit because it's being spammed by ignorant unknowledgeable twats snarking it up on their QB

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 1

3 minutes ago, newcam2012 said:

Bills are driving down the field easily and already have 2 defensive stops.  How is this your takeaway?  They look just as fast and good.  They won't win if they turn it over, but what game are you watching?

Edited by Rew
  • Agree 1

5 minutes ago, Matt_In_NH said:

The first int was just terrible.  Second one was fine with the 4th down.  The he misses Diggs.  This game will go how he goes. 

I still don’t understand how people are coming to this conclusion…Davis is wide open with a smaller defender behind him boxed out if he sticks to his script 

it’s not blind defense of josh lol I will openly admit he throws dumb ints plenty of times.  That was not one of them.  

Edited by Generic_Bills_Fan
  • Agree 1