Bills @ Dolphins game thread - 1st Half

Simon

Just now, Generic_Bills_Fan said:

This seemed like a really easy one to explain lol they aren’t always though for sure…gabe darting to the middle of the field late against cover 0 there makes zero sense 

Doesn’t it make less sense for Allen to do what he did considering..? He’s looking right at it and still throws the catchable ball to the only guy that can see it — Miami’s DB

Just now, Miyagi-Do Karate said:

I really can’t believe we gifted the dolphins an interception. Would love if we got one of those once in a while.

I know, been since the first drive since we’ve had an interception 

Just now, Simstim said:

That is a relief. Momentum is nto going to exist in this game if the start is anything to go by

They had momentum going. They were looking really good until that interception. If Josh can get his head straight, they will get it going again.

• Thank you (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Ralonzo said:

Those PFF ratings... Dodson 3rd best LB in the league? 100 edges better than Floyd?

Ridiculous. Poyer 18th best safety too, but Bernard is barely middle of the pack lol

5 minutes ago, ProcessImproverMan said:

Most of Allen's Ints seem to be going to Davis....safe to say don't pay Davis for next season 

I think we are at the point where we can’t allow Davis to have option routes.

Just have him run a specific route for each play. 

A lot of INT’s or misses happen when Allen interprets the route option different than Davis.