Playoffs Clinched!!

astrongman

2 minutes ago, billsfan89 said:

Five straight playoff appearances, Five straight double digit win seasons and a chance tonight at four straight division titles tonight! 

Sounds like it’s time to fire the coach!

• Haha (+1) 3

1 minute ago, stevestojan said:

I’m sure this has been asked and answered so forgive me, but now it’s:

Lose and we play Miami again next week. 
Win and we host Pittsburgh. 

Is that 100% now? Thanks

Yes...unless we tie tonight.

1 minute ago, RiotAct said:

Buttcheeks un-clinched!

Yeah. I can't believe how different I now feel. In the 4th quarter of the Jags game when they looked like they were coming back I was on the verge of giving it all up and moving to Alaska to live off grid. Now I feel so relaxed I won't even kick the dog if they show Taylor Swift celebrating during the KC game

Just imagine the drought years...

And then don't and appreciate these times as Bills fans, we are in. Good times. And just as in life they're always going to be the roller coaster up and downs. let's hope this last Ride of the regular season finishes as division champs and one more game closer, to the promise Land!

Enjoy the ride, GO BILLS!!!

Edited by DaBillsFanSince1973
  • Like (+1) 3

5 minutes ago, stevestojan said:

I’m sure this has been asked and answered so forgive me, but now it’s:

Lose and we play Miami again next week. 
Win and we host Pittsburgh. 

Is that 100% now? Thanks

Technically we could tie, lose the division and play the Chiefs 

35 minutes ago, BrainwashedBillsFan said:

Right now man! Titans just beat the jags, get with the program brother lol

I thought the Bears needed to beat the Packers 

Just now, Amaru523 said:

If the Bills lose to a banged up Dolphins team tonight, I'm not sure I like their chances against the same team that might be slightly healthier next week.

Not according to some fans. They think there is somehow a high likelihood of the Bills winning against them next week. Don't question it or they will say you need to watch more football 😉

But I agree with you.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 2

41 minutes ago, bills6969 said:

So if we win we get Pit at home next week. Lose and it’s back to Miami next week?

And if McDaniels has the chance to win in overtime he will play his cards right and go for the tie which gets them Pittsburgh the following week instead of the Bills again😂

2 minutes ago, Saint Doug said:

I’ll take Pittsburgh at home. Revenge is best served cold for when their 3rd stringers #### blocked us from the playoffs in 2004. Me still bitter over this? Nah….

Some of their current players were toddlers at the time.

• Like (+1) 1

So, after a 17 year drought, for the 6th time in 7 years, Bills are in the post season, with a chance to take a 4th straight division title. 
Yeah, time to fire the head coach with the highest winning percentage in team history . 🙄

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

Man, I thought it was over after Philly.  Just too many bad breaks against us.

This team FOUGHT.  Yeah, we had a few close ones, and some of those were against bad teams - but we got the wins, with all the pressure on.

Feels good.  I feel very optimistic about tonight, and about the playoffs.  Feels like we can make a big run.

• Awesome! (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

Lots of respect for Coach Vrabel.

Zero respect for Coach Harbaugh. 

I mean Vrabel is coaching to say hey please don't fire me I can right this ship that repeatedly takes on water and never goes anywhere. Harbaugh's team has the 1 seed, and never goes anywhere.

After a roller coaster season it’s a relief that they did enough to get back to the playoffs. Now beat MIA and the table is set for them to make a run! A win tonight also gets them to 4-2 within the AFCE.

LETS GO BUFFALO!

9 minutes ago, Saint Doug said:

I’ll take Pittsburgh at home. Revenge is best served cold for when their 3rd stringers #### blocked us from the playoffs in 2004. Me still bitter over this? Nah….

I guarantee no one currently with the Bills organization will remember or care about that event.

Fans remember it, for sure!  

I'll take Pitt at home simply b/c they are a garbage team and we should beat them even in an off-performance.  That's an easy pass to the second round.

• Thank you (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.