Week 16, Bills v. WVs - GAME BALLS

Freddie's Dead

Josh and Stef get their automatic game balls, Cook's automatic game ball is revoked.

Tyler Bass "o-Matic" - Won the game with the most pressure kick of the season.

Gabe "Welcome Back" Davis - The first TD was huge to break the goose egg.

Ed Oliver - The sack at the end was huge, and secured the victory.

WHO YA GOT?

• Agree 1

Oliver - Best player on the field for both teams

Allen - Too messy tonight, but that final TD drive was as clutch as he's ever been

Davis - If Davis gets 1 reception, he gets 100 yards and a TD, he is all or nothing

Johnson - He just keeps making plays in coverage while being asked to do everything and is probably the most underrated player on the team

• Like (+1) 5
  • Agree 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Nelius said:

Too many for Ed to give to anybody else. Season saving performance

I think we would have still been okay if he didn’t get a sack there on the last drive, but man, it was nice to have it come down to a miracle play for the Chargers instead of hoping we could defend a run-of-the-mill 10 to 15 yard route.

• Like (+1) 2

Another game where Josh wasn't forced to CARRY the team, but the 11 yard completion in a tight window to Stef and 3rd and 9, then the heave under pressure to Shakir won that contest.  Contrary to what the talking heads say he actually has a knack for game winning drives, it's just that someone on the defense actually closed it out this time.

• Like (+1) 4
  • Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

JA17 - continues to amaze when it really matters and we as fans are so spoiled 

BIG ED - guy has earned every penny and love the attitude he brings to the line.  He’s a Buffalo Bill thru and thru. 

Gabe - most polarizing guy on the roster, but he was a superstar tonight.  Whether he stays here or not, he seems like a great guy and he’s given us some awesome moments as fans. 

Martin - was put in some tough spots tonight but helped us settle in with a few crucial punts. 

Powers Whiskey - you took me in when things were looking pretty bleak and for that I thank you. Your triple filtered goodness should also make sure I wake up tomorrow feeling refreshed. 

• Like (+1) 3
  • Haha (+1) 4

21 minutes ago, Norcalbillsfan said:

Von Miller, for actually playing worse than we could possibly imagine. It actually takes skill to give that little of effort.

yeah he showed glimpses against Kansas City (and maybe Dallas?  Although I was at the Dallas game and didn’t notice him one way or the other), bur he was invisible tonight.

• Thank you (+1) 1

Oliver was a monster who took over the game in the 4th quarter.

Taron was all over the place.

Bernard has some key stops and a big sack.

Gabe Davis with a huge bounce back game.

Shakir made 3 big catches that all came at important times in the game.

• Like (+1) 3

2 hours ago, CSBill said:

on Defense

Oliver

Douglas

Johnson

on O:

Josh

Davis

And T Bass getting clutch when he was most needed 

Edit: I forgot Martin, his best game of the year 

Martin was good last week  too I think, if nothing else  he got that ball out and took that penalty like a champ.

10 minutes ago, LABILLBACKER said:

Gabe saved us tonight. Diggs, Kincaid and Cook had a quiet night.  Escape LA because that was ugly.

Didn't Diggs get going a bit late in the game?

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.