Monday night games - Dolphins/Titans, Giants/Packers

Steptide

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, BillMafia716ix said:

After tonight I’m convinced. The Bills are the best team in AFC. I would take us H2H vs. anybody. Just mad we pissed away those games vs. New England, Jets, and Broncos.

To even have one of those losses as a win would completely change everything for us. We wouldn’t need any help whatsoever. Win out and the division would be ours. If only not for 12 men vs Denver. 

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, Coffeesforclosers said:

Today's stat.

That is the first time in 767 NFL games that a team has lost when they were up 14 with sub 4 minutes left.  Hasn't happened since 2016.

Congratulations Miami!

They completely stopped playing once they were up 14. Comically bad L for the fish. 

23 minutes ago, HappyDays said:

I turned the game off after the last Dolphins TD. How the hell did this happen??

Same - i backed up and started watching from the after the td - am now watching the 2nd tenn drive now 2 mins left.  It is more exciting knowing the final score but not how it actually ended yet lol

Latest from finheaven two minutes ago..

Love Tua as a human being and QB for our team, but this guy will never bring us a Super Bowl. He’s simply not clutch, and panics when being forced off his first read.

Also, the play calling was abysmal and atrocious from McDaniel tonight. Like, just…horrendous.

Felt like I got kicked in the stomach watching that shiit show unfold in real time. Extremely disappointed.

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Warcodered said:

I mean it really does, last year I think they nearly fell out of the playoffs and the year before or so they actually did.

didn’t we also put up 56 points on them in the last game of 2020 to knock them out of the playoffs when we had nothing to play for? 

Edited by Bills!Win!
  • Like (+1) 1

14 minutes ago, Scott7975 said:

Knowing cocky loser Dolphins fans talking about how they still own the division and the Bills lost to the Pats so its all good.

Actually, there are many of them that are ceding the division.

• Like (+1) 1

12 minutes ago, Billznut said:

Another fun quote from finheaven…

We had a 27-13 lead and gave it away! Stop rehearsing your TD celebration and focus on the game. What an embarrassment on primetime.

I said it earlier when the Dolphins had the lead, the Titans were responsible for almost all the points scored in the game on both sides.

Edited by Warcodered
  • Agree 1

Just now, Billznut said:

Latest from finheaven two minutes ago..

Love Tua as a human being and QB for our team, but this guy will never bring us a Super Bowl. He’s simply not clutch, and panics when being forced off his first read.

Also, the play calling was abysmal and atrocious from McDaniel tonight. Like, just…horrendous.

Felt like I got kicked in the stomach watching that shiit show unfold in real time. Extremely disappointed.

replace Tua for Josh and every OC that Josh has had and I've read it here 1000 times over.

1 minute ago, Bills!Win! said:

didn’t we also put up 56 points on them in the last game of 2020 to knock them out of the playoffs when we had nothing to play for? 

Yes when we knocked them out the first half our starters played and dropped like 25, 2nd half the backups went in and exact same thing and they were playing for the playoffs we had our seed locked.

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.