Herbert Broken Finger *Update: Out for Season

Process

Potentially a significant development for us if he is done for the year.

There are no guaranteed wins for the Bills this year, but at home vs NE and @LA with no Herbert and playoffs on the line are about as close as you can get. 

Update:

Edited by Process
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Sad 2

2 minutes ago, GunnerBill said:

They should shut him down, fire Staley tonight and play for draft position.

They should there is literally zero reason to play him. If I’m management, I tell Staley to shut him down. If he refuses I’d fire him. They aren’t making the playoffs so we agree here 

• Agree 1

11 minutes ago, damj said:

And me with broken dreams. 

He was my fantasy QB today in the playoffs

I have Herbert also but he has only played last week for me...I also have Allen.

5 minutes ago, GunnerBill said:

They should shut him down, fire Staley tonight and play for draft position.

If they are playing for draft position why would they want to fire Staley? He is inept.

• Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 2

2 hours ago, Process said:

There are no guaranteed wins for the Bills this year, but at home vs NE and @LA with no Herbert and playoffs on the line are about as close as you can get. 

Herbert is trash. Chargers were never a threat even with him healthy 

• Vomit 1

Yea that pretty much assures Denver another victory as well. Based upon Denver’s remaining schedule we’re going to need to win out. I think they’ll finish 10-7.

MIA, Balt, KC, Jax and CLE look like locks at this point to win their divisions or at the minimum the WC ‘s will have 10 wins. 

Herbert, Watson, Pickett, and a host of other teams playing backup QB’s will make for a disgusting season if the Bills don’t make it in. Win out and the division could come down to the MIA game. 

3 hours ago, ChronicAndKnuckles said:

I disagree. Herbert is def held back by coaching and I think he could do some damage w/ a better scheme, but the way people hype him as a top 5 QB is ridiculous. 

Oh I agree with that. He’s good, he’s not the problem, but I also don’t think he’s an elite QB.  He could be, has the talent for sure 

On 12/10/2023 at 7:52 PM, Process said:

As we all know in the NFL, it’s not WHO you play, it’s when you play them.  And playing the Chargers now will be better than playing them a few weeks ago.

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.