Bills @ Chiefs Game Thread - 2nd half

Simon

6 minutes ago, Murdox said:

This game smells of a typical MacDermott loss.  Up big early, sqauander chances, let the other team back in, and lose at the end.

Ayep.

If the Chiefs score over the Lackawanna Bills High School D here, turn out the lights!

ON THE ***** HORRENDOUS SEASON!

Edited by Billsatlastin2018

Just now, BBFL said:

Someone mentioned this in multiple weeks… How does Diggs always disappear in the biggest games we need him to be in…?

People complain about Knox and Davis with drops, but in the last month, Diggs has dropped more than his share of passes.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

Holding the chiefs and the best qb in the league to 14 points in 3 quarters including a terrible gift interception is deflating? 

Yeah, they start off great. Get back to me when then can slam the door in the 4th, when it counts. Going into the 4th quarter of games with the lead only to see the D piss it away is deflating. For us fans as well.

1 minute ago, BillsFan130 said:

Horrific play calling all around there by Brady.

Can not stand 2nd and long runs.

Offense was looking too good in the first half so McD told him to be more conservative in the second half. Got to play not to lose rather than play to win.

Only one thing can save our season now.

I am no longer a Bills fan. I hate Buffalo and I hate Allen. I love KC. The Chiefs are my life. I love Mahomes. It means everything to me that they win this, get home field advantage and win another SB. If the Chiefs win today I'll be so, so, so happy.

Come on Chiefs, do it for me!

• Haha (+1) 1