Broncos @ Bills - Postgame Thread

Simon

Coaching lost it at the end but we had 4 turnovers and probably should have had 6 turnovers. Let's keep the focus where it needs to be.

I'm so frustrated with our offense. We don't start playinig until the second half and basically underperform every week now. 

• Agree 1

4 minutes ago, MikePJ76 said:

what is this *****?  Please tell me this guy isn't going to make vague comments now on twitter that the media will eat up.

maybe he should go play with his brother who cost dallas the playoff game last year in SF because he did not want to tackle if he is unhappy.  

after I fired the staff if i ran this team I would take offers for this guy.  

just insane he would make a comment on social media after this kind of loss

Am I missing something? Looks like Trevon tweeted that, no?

1 minute ago, TheFunPolice said:

McDermott's calling card is attention to detail and discipline.

Without that what does he give you? 

He's now throwing players under the bus post game.

Not coaching but execution. 

yea but also, he ain’t wrong. It ultimately falls on him though 

7 minutes ago, NoSaint said:

half the turnovers have been schematically ridiculous 

did the 5’6 but highly agile harty get his only target on a deep out with 45 seconds and no timeouts so every defender would be on the perimeter? Throw a long low developing pass to the guy that’s tiny and working in a phone booth at that point?

and how were we not kicking into the end zone? 

sure 12 men is a mistake for the history books but the whole things a coaching disaster

I am not sure it matters who the receiver is. The second INT was on Josh. Aikman said “every QB knows it”. Both Manning’s said the similar. You don’t throw that ball. 

12 men on field is the icing on the cake.

Fire everybody...

***** this regime. They drafted Josh and have milked it for millions while getting further away every year. McD is a moron and Beane has gotten way too much credit, besides Josh his drafts have not been good at all and some of his contracts have been so stupid. 52 mil in 4 years to a te who cant catch, right before drafting a 1st rnd te who can. 51 million guaranteed to a 34 yr old oft injured part time player.

***** these idiots

1 minute ago, Billsatlastin2018 said:

BILLSY! BILLSY! BILLSY! BILLSY! BILLSY! BILLSY! BILLSY! BILLSY! BILLSY! 

Fire the Clapper & that challenged fool Dorsey! 

Seriously evaluate whether Beanie Boy can pick Offensive assets! 

This is a tire fire of mediocrity who will miss the Playoffs because of all of these eedgit terrible decisions- in game, pre game, EVERY game! 

has been for years now. 

That loser is standing at the podium throwing his players under the bus. Blaming Cook of all people, blaming Josh, blaming special teams coverage. Blaming execution for the 12 men on the field. I can't believe what I'm hearing.

Edited by HappyDays
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Angry 2
  • Agree 3
  • Thank you (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Bangarang said:

This game should not have been close. It really shouldn’t have. 

The offense continues to be so bad. Turnovers, execution, play calling..it’s all just so frustrating to watch. 

The defense played admirably but McD can’t help himself with the blitzes. It worked once and he foolishly went right back to it again. 

The season looks over and I honestly think it’s time to consider cleaning house. 

I like McD, I think 80 % the time the D plays great balls out football.   Especially when its healthy.   Its the other 10 or 20% when it really matters that kills you.  

Dorsey, 80% of the time he does stupid stuff..   the other 20 percent he gets it figured out and then goes completely away from it again.   

All he had to do tonight was run the crap out of cook and sprinkle in Josh  and we take home an easy win and the last minute fiascale 

never happened.   

1 minute ago, Best Williams Available said:

Another little-discussed indicator McD is a crap coach is that he cannot retain, hire, or develop top Asst Coaches. The best coaches have “trees”. This guy has weeds.

Chad Hall taking a lateral position with Jacksonville was always weird 

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, nedboy7 said:

after 13 seconds I wasn’t ok for a while.  This time it almost feels as bad. 

Kind of the opposite for me. 13 seconds devastated me as well. But the previous few weeks, I internally defended the team. After today, I'm just kinda numb and have accepted that they're just not good this year. It's disappointing, but I also feed an odd sense of solace accepting my fate for the year. Won't stop watching, always a fan. Just won't be expecting much anymore. 

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, EmotionallyUnstable said:

Awful, embarassing finish.

Shout out to the defense. If anyone tries to blame this one on them, they can shove it. 

McD

Allen

Offense

Special teams

GROSS!

Defense has need to make a stop in 5 straight games now and the only one they got it was against Tyrod Taylor and a missed PI call.  They played admirably tonight but them coming up short all the time in big moments is a problem. No excuse for the O either. Team is a mess. McD is looking like a fool right now and I’m glad his seat is getting warm. The faster he is gone, the faster this team can start getting back on track

Just now, HappyDays said:

That loser is standing at the podium throwing his players under the bus. Blaming Cook of all people, blaming Josh, blaming special teams coverage. Blaming execution on the 12 men on the field. I can't believe what I'm hearing.

he talks like a coordinator not a head coach.

its time for this staff to go away and a real head coach with real coordinators to be brought in.  This year's setup was a bad idea from the start.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Gene Frenkle said:

Am I missing something? Looks like Trevon tweeted that, no?

It was Trevon, and he added some dumb emoji's.  If he wants to eat the cap hit, and give us a couple first rounders, then ok.  otherwise he can sthu

1 minute ago, HappyDays said:

That loser is standing at the podium throwing his players under the bus. Blaming Cook of all people, blaming Josh, blaming special teams coverage. Blaming execution for the 12 men on the field. I can't believe what I'm hearing.

He just threw Sam Martin under the bus too! Talking crap about all his players one after the other. This is genuinely an unhinged press conference.

• Shocked 1
  • Angry 1
  • Agree 1

Just now, Vertig0 said:

Kind of the opposite for me. 13 seconds devastated me as well. But the previous few weeks, I internally defended the team. After today, I'm just kinda numb and have accepted that they're just not good this year. It's disappointing, but I also feed an odd sense of solace accepting my fate for the year. Won't stop watching, always a fan. Just won't be expecting much anymore. 

Now they will win 3 in a row.  Get the Valium ready. 

• Haha (+1) 3

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.