Broncos @ Bills Game Thread - 2nd half

Simon

1 minute ago, Simon said:

He's played a good game outside of two plays

If Denver player didn't bobble it he has 2 ints on bad throws and now a fumble. He is the problem, he can be the answer, but he just isn't good enough this year to make up for the few bad plays. 

Just now, BigDingus said:

At this point, I say just play Josh each game until he inevitably commits his first turnover. 

From that point on, switch him out. He does not shake off mistakes, he compounds them with more mistakes. And the more mistakes he makes, the worse he gets. 

He doesn't have the right mindset to move on from mistakes.

It's weird because he used to. He used to be the gunslinger that would get over it and fire it down the field after a pick. I don't know what's happened to him. 

6 minutes ago, Rocbillsfan1 said:

The Bills didn’t have the right cleats on in a playoff game in Buffalo in January? This is the first I heard that. The gameplan was awful but never heard about a cleat issue lol. 

Maybe I'm wrong, I thought there was something about the cleats, going along with what Isiah McKenzie said about the snow really messed there gameplan up.

Just now, Goin Breakdown said:

Josh just needs to stop. Whatever it is that has him all messed up. Stop 

Unfortunately, not even McD will stand up to him. Evidently he can do whatever he wants without getting an ass chewing. He’s the reason we’ve won 5 games, but he’s also a significant reason why we’ve already lost 4 too. 

• Agree 1

Just now, PetermansRedemption said:

A decent team and the Bills are buried by 21 at this point. Blessed to be up against the ineptitude of the Broncos. 

They beat the Chiefs their last game. Its good to keep up with events. The Broncos have been solid for a number of weeks now. They have started shaking off the Nate Hackett stank. 

• Like (+1) 1