Broncos @ Bills Game Thread - 1st half

Simon

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Just now, JaCrispy said:

Not the worst…but they are certainly one of many middle-of-the-road teams in the league…

Middle of the road team with Josh Allen as your QB almost sounds comedic. The coaching staff can't go fast enough.  I have them to the end of the year, no playoffs with a a healthy Josh Allen, no job, but damn that's almost seeming like a long timewatching this over and over

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, 4merper4mer said:

You’re right.  He’s looked super engaged and like he gives a crap.  At least he smiles in commercials.  Hero worship is for losers.

Blaming Hollywood because balls are fumbled and dropped by pass catchers is for losers.

Just now, MPT said:

They're not exactly helping the situation either though. Crazy amount of missed tackles. God awful coverage. 

It's the entire team this week.

Sorry no.  Our O turned the ball over twice and punted every other drive on basically a 3 and out.  They have 9 points.  Nothing on this game is because the D.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Just now, UKBillFan said:

It's up to the coaching to prepare the players. When was the last time the Bills came out looking prepared from the start?

This thread is about todays game.  I know no one sticks to that, but that's what my point was about.  That's why I said "tonight"

Just now, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

He hasn’t done hack tonight other than miss reads and throw garbage passes .

Are you watching the same game? If players could catch the ball Josh would have a good record this evening.

The hatred of him is becoming concerning.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.