Week 10, Broncos v. Bills - Predict the Score

Freddie's Dead

Congratulations again to last week's winner @BuffaloBillyG!  This week, the Bills come back home to host Russ Wilson and the Denver Broncos on MNF.  The Bills are 2-2 in prime time games and 4-0 at home (don't give me any ***** about London).  While I've lost all faith in our coaching staff, I'm still squarely in the "In Josh We Trust" camp.  I think we come out strong, and the defense gonna chase Russ around a bit as he "rides".  A rowdy home game on MNF gets us right, and Rockin' Randall Hank gives us the boost we need. 

Beews - 31

Broncos - 17

Past Winners

Week 1 - @JaCrispy

Week 2 - @Gary Marangi

Week 3 - @Nelius

Week 4 - @SoonerBillsFan

Week 5 - @BeavercreekBillsFan

Week 6 - @BuffaloBillies

Week 7 - @mead107

Week 8 - @Gregg and @kkim0904

Week 9 - @BuffaloBillyG

Edited by Freddie's Dead
  • Thank you (+1) 2

I think Buffalo comes out in up tempo...and sticks with it. We are home, no crowd noise to contend with. I expect nothing less than a great performance at home and under the lights.

On defense, I think the Broncos have some matchup advantages. They will move the ball. 

Buffalo-33

Denver-23

• Like (+1) 1

Bills 27

Broncos 14

I don't really have a good feel for this one. But I think our offense will probably go back to up tempo based on the comments made by players and coaches after the Bengals loss. Kincaid has proven enough to be our full time #2 pass catcher. So I expect our offense to rebound this week, with a couple issues popping up in the red zone that keeps us below 30.

As for our defense, I think Russell Wilson still sucks. I know his stats aren't too bad, but every time I have watched the Broncos this year he is missing simple throws and scares nobody as a runner at this stage of his career. I feel much better about our run defense now with Linval Joseph in the middle. Rasul Douglas will be up to speed.

Overall I think the Broncos are a good matchup for us on both sides of the ball and the team will be focused coming off of a disappointing loss.

• Like (+1) 2

Bills 27

Broncos 13

3 hours ago, oldmanfan said:

I’m going to say again I have always been a Bills optimist, but I think there are serious issues with this squad.  Don’t know what to do on offense, and a lot of starters out on defense.  So sadly I say 20-17 Broncos.

You can be pessimistic the week after. No chance Denver wins on the road in Buffalo. 

• Like (+1) 1

This game will probably result in several heart attacks and smashed beer glasses. Bills have late drive to score a TD  with 15 seconds left to go up 24-23. Broncos get great special teams return, only to miss a 55 yard field goal as time expires. Someone forgets to tell Payton the ball doesn't travel as far at sea level.

Final score Bills 24 Donkeys 23 Buffalo Emergency Rooms 15

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

8 hours ago, Dr.Sack said:

I don’t f’ing know how this game plays out. If the team quits on McDermott it would be a damn shame. They likely are playing for their jobs. If they get rolled they quit and that means McDermott has some house cleaning to do

If they quit on McDermott, then Terry is the one who will be doing the house cleaning.

I realize the Dolphins game inflated these stats, but the Bills offense SHOULD enjoy a big night.

Denver is 32nd in total defense giving up 405.9 yards per game.

Denver is 32nd in rush defense giving up 154.1 yards per game.

Denver is 26th in pass defense giving up 251.8 yards per game.

Denver is 31st in scoring defense giving up 28.7 points per game.

Sabres 38 Avalanche 21

• Like (+1) 1

47 minutes ago, Gregg said:

If they quit on McDermott, then Terry is the one who will be doing the house cleaning.

I realize the Dolphins game inflated these stats, but the Bills offense SHOULD enjoy a big night.

Sabres 38 Avalanche 21

All skewed by 1 game

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

20-16 Bills.  Gritting teeth 

1 hour ago, Gregg said:

Sabres 38 Avalanche 21

Cincy and Bucs almost as bad as that.  Didn’t go too well for us.  

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.