Bills @ Benglas Game Thread - 1st half

Simon

5 minutes ago, billsbackto81 said:

The offense looked promising on the first drive. Was hoping for a shoot out at least.

Dorsey continues to over think and disappoint. 

I’ll have to go back and watch the A22. But my initial thoughts are two things are a problem.

1. Too much pressure. We’ve been hyper aggressive with the blitz. It hasn’t really gotten home and often not close. We’re hanging our own DB’s out to dry. 

2. I’ll have to go back and watch the second drive, but Josh is responsible for the INT and the stall of the third. That was a stupid decision to try and hit Harty deep. He had guys underneath and we needed a long drive. 

We need to hold the ball, be efficient, and give our banged up defense a break. We make life more difficult for CIN by disguising coverages rather than load up on sacks. It’s obvious to everybody pre snap where the extra rusher(s) is coming from and Burrow is making us pay. 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.