Bills fans cheering for the Pats on Sunday?

PatsFanNH

Pats win puts the Bills into first place in the division thanks to the tie breaker.

Pats have a chance if they can corral Hill and Waddle.. The Big key is if they get pressure on Tua like they did Allen they may get a few more sacks and or picks.. 

Should be funny the thread in here with people getting mad at the Pats screwing it up. Lol

• Like (+1) 2
  • Eyeroll 1
  • Agree 3

Of course I'm rooting for the Pats in this one.  It will be interesting to see if that Bills game and final walk-off drive gave Mac Jones the confidence they can be a factor going forward?  That could have been the "get right" game for Jones and New England after a few weeks of embarrassing play.  We'll see.

• Vomit 1

Yes and San Francisco, Denver and the giants.  

The giants have a beef with the jets for rodgers and cobb laughing off an injured giants player after cobb got in a cheap shot and came back to the line of scrimmage and blind sided him.  I think the giants have a real shot to win this one.  

also feels like the moment where Cincy turns their season around.  A win sunday over sf and then next week over buffalo puts Cincy right back in the mix as the number 2 or 3 team in the AFC...However....a loss sunday and a loss to the bills and they may not be a playoff team this year.  So I am umm hoping for that.

10 minutes ago, PatsFanNH said:

Pats win puts the Bills into first place in the division thanks to the tie breaker.

Pats have a chance if they can corral Hill and Waddle.. The Big key is if they get pressure on Tua like they did Allen they may get a few more sacks and or picks.. 

Should be funny the thread in here with people getting mad at the Pats screwing it up. Lol

Nope. Never. Doesn't matter if it's better for Buffalo or not. Never rooting for the hoodie.

• Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, That's No Moon said:

Nope. Never. Doesn't matter if it's better for Buffalo or not. Never rooting for the hoodie.

The Dolphins are just as hated as the Pats are. It's in the Bills best interest if the Dolphins and Jets lose so if that means NE has to win then so be it.

5 minutes ago, MikePJ76 said:

Yes and San Francisco, Denver and the giants.  

The giants have a beef with the jets for rodgers and cobb laughing off an injured giants player after cobb got in a cheap shot and came back to the line of scrimmage and blind sided him.  I think the giants have a real shot to win this one.  

also feels like the moment where Cincy turns their season around.  A win sunday over sf and then next week over buffalo puts Cincy right back in the mix as the number 2 or 3 team in the AFC...However....a loss sunday and a loss to the bills and they may not be a playoff team this year.  So I am umm hoping for that.

I think the Niners are going to win that one against the Bengals, even with Sam Darnold in there for them.

They’re at home, and obviously do NOT wanna lose 3 in a row.

• Like (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, That's No Moon said:

NE is going nowhere and the way they stay on the road to nowhere is by racking up enough wins to be drafting 13th or 14th, when all of the good QBs are gone. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

14 minutes ago, dave mcbride said:

NE is going nowhere and the way they stay on the road to nowhere is by racking up enough wins to be drafting 13th or 14th, when all of the good QBs are gone. 

Yes!  This!  I root for NE almost every week for this reason.  I want them to finish with 8 wins and 9 losses for the next 20 years.

• Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

34 minutes ago, PatsFanNH said:

Yes....I will cheer for the Pats and then after the game, I will shower with a thick, disinfectant soap and burn my clothes/towel.

• Like (+1) 1

55 minutes ago, PatsFanNH said:

how about a tie. Does that screw them both over? 

1 hour ago, PatsFanNH said:

1 hour ago, Pine Barrens Mafia said:

As much as I feel like a filthy wh*re for doing so, I am going to be, yes.

I hate the dolphins THAT much.

Yes, of course I will root for them to help the Bills.

I'll root for the Dolphins when the play Thanos, not before.

Not only would a pats win keep the Bills ahead of Miami for now, it would allow us to root for a Miami win against KC, which would actually keep the bills in the driver's seat to finishing ahead of both teams. 

Though I was starting to warm up to the idea of being Florida road warriors these playoffs. 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.