Bills fans cheering for the Pats on Sunday?

PatsFanNH

1 hour ago, PatsFanNH said:

Pats win puts the Bills into first place in the division thanks to the tie breaker.

Pats have a chance if they can corral Hill and Waddle.. The Big key is if they get pressure on Tua like they did Allen they may get a few more sacks and or picks.. 

Should be funny the thread in here with people getting mad at the Pats screwing it up. Lol

It is a tradition in this type of match that we cheer for the Zebras hoping for lots of suspensions.

BB will look to our game against the Fins to see the blueprint.  

I actually think Pats have a decent shot at winning this.  Less pressure.  Playing spoiler somewhat.  

At this point, Pats fans know the team stinks.  They are somewhat quiet.  Fins fans, on the other hand, are so delusional it's funny.  Excuses for everything.  And Tua is the next coming of Christ.

Oh, and since Ramsey is back, they are now one of the best D's around.  Its comical.  I hope the Pats trounce them.

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, PatsFanNH said:

Pats win puts the Bills into first place in the division thanks to the tie breaker.

Pats have a chance if they can corral Hill and Waddle.. The Big key is if they get pressure on Tua like they did Allen they may get a few more sacks and or picks.. 

Should be funny the thread in here with people getting mad at the Pats screwing it up. Lol

Absolutely. 

Need the Patriots to win, would love to see the 49ers win, I want to see Pittsburgh hand the Jags a loss, the Seahawks to beat the Browns, the Broncos to beat the Chi...ah who are we kidding that's not going to happen. 

But yes, go Patriots. 

57 minutes ago, PatsFanNH said:

Yes.  I will feel dirty while doing so and take a shower immediately afterwards, but "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" applies.

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, SageAgainstTheMachine said:

Cheering for the pats?  Absolutely not.  But cheering for the Dolphins less.  Pats losing is a nice consolation prize if the Fins can't lose.

The Pats don't matter. The division is a three-team race so hoping they can beat the Dolphins even though they probably won't.

46 minutes ago, Beck Water said:

Yes.  I will feel dirty while doing so and take a shower immediately afterwards, but "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" applies.

So Mijami is your friend because New England is your enemy.

45 minutes ago, AlCowlingsTaxiService said:

Wondering if the blimp is still a thing or have drones replaced them?

Where would Beli-CHEAT move his cameras to?

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.