Week 8, Bucs v. Bills - Predict the Score

Freddie's Dead

Congratulations again to last week's winner @mead107!  This week, the Bills come home to face the Buccaneers on Thursday Night Football.  The loss last week to the Cheats shook me to the core.  Once again, the Bills found the most humiliating way to lose a game they had no business losing.  For the first time in a long time, I am not confident in the Bills ability to defeat the opponent.  I hope the Bills can right the ship, but for now, I'm from Missouri.

Bucs - 24

Beews - 21

Past Winners

Week 1 - @JaCrispy

Week 2 - @Gary Marangi

Week 3 - @Nelius

Week 4 - @SoonerBillsFan

Week 5 - @BeavercreekBillsFan

Week 6 - @BuffaloBillies

Week 7 - @mead107

• Awesome! (+1) 1

Sabres 24 Lightning 16. They better be 5-3 by late Thursday night otherwise say hello to 3rd place. Does anybody here see the Giants beating the Jets and the Patriots beating the Dolphins this weekend.

Edited by Gregg
  • Like (+1) 1

Bucs 31 

Bills 17

The factory of sadness continues to struggle on offense, but Gabe Davis has a monster game; much to the confusion of everyone.  The Bills D continues to break and not bend, while Josh stares into the press box wish Hailee was as popular as Taylor. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 3
  • Dislike 1

Bills 27

Bucs 17

Score shows ten pt win but realistically I think while the offense plays more competent throughout Tampa hangs around until the late 4th. Buffalo goes into half up 13-10 courtesy of a Kincaid TD and two stalled drives, TB gets a 30 yard Godwin TD and FG before half. Out of half Buffalo goes 7 mins and Allen runs a 10 yard TD in to put the Bills up 20-10. Baker marches a drive as the defense wilts and early 4th Bucs run a TD in to only be down 20-17. The offense for the first time in four weeks seals the game as Allen moves the team quickly and gets Davis on a 25 yard TD to get the Bills up 27-17 with 5 minutes to go. Baker throws a pick and the Bills run the clock out with a game closer then the final looks.

Allen 25-35 310 2 TDs 45 yards rush 1 TD

Murray 10 carries 55 yards

Davis 102 yards 3 rec 1 TD

Bernard 1 INT 6 tackles 1 TFL

• Like (+1) 1

well no jet lag or travel cocnerns this time but it is the Bills; maybe traveling from thier homes to the stadium is simply too taxing.. Will go one of two ways Bills crush the Bucs say 38-10 or the Bucs win a close one in a low scoring affair 20-17. My guess is the Bills actually pull this one out.

• Like (+1) 1

The Buccaneers are allowing only 17 points per game, and they've played the Lions, Eagles, and Vikings. They won at New Orleans 26-9.

Baker Mayfield is the type of QB who will do well against this depleted Bills defense. He will also be confident having beaten the Bills in the past.

I would feel differently about this one if it were being played on Sunday afternoon, but the vultures are circling around the Bills and I don't think they have time to prepare sufficiently for this one practically or emotionally.

I think the Bills are going to get thumped by the Bucs, and the panic will rise to levels not seen in the McDermott era.

TB 27

BUF 16

• Eyeroll 2
  • Agree 2
  • Thank you (+1) 2

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.