Bills @ Patriots Post game thread

BuffaloBill

Why do the bills look like they sleep walk in the first half? (Three games in a row, and nearly every game but 2)

Why does the offense only score in the fourth quarter? (Three games in row)

Why did it take so long to actually pass to a wide open Kincaid? (He is open on nearly every drop back for 5-7 yards)

Why do they continue to call throws to Knox in key situations?

Why do they not have harty or Shakir run more routes and get more snaps? (Both better than Davis and Knox)

Need answers on these

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, zow2 said:

Quite honestly the Bills D didn't stop the Giants at the end either.  We just got kinda lucky there.  Without Milano and Co. the D are just an average unit at best. 

Once again, a close game befuddles McDermott he has no answers.

I won’t lie i thought the game was over when the Bills scored. I laughed when Bourne fumbled.. saying snatching defeat from the jaws of victory..

Just now, Cheektowaga Chad said:

Why do the bills look like they sleep walk in the first half? (Three games in a row, and nearly every game but 2)

Why did it take so long to actually pass to a wide open Kincaid? (He is open on nearly every drop back for 5-7 yards)

Why do they not have harty or Shakir run more routes and get more snaps? (Both better than Davis and Knox)

Need answers on these

The answer is McDorsey. We arent winning ***** with these two leading the charge

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, SCBills said:

Cannot believe Mac Jones played the game his year against McDermott.  

QB’s on life support regularly spring back to life against this team. It’s amazing. 

We have an absolutely dominant point differential going back several years but if you’re a team trotting out a Mac Jones or Tyrod f’n Taylor you really don’t have to feel bad about your chances against us at all. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

1 minute ago, GETTOTHE50 said:

WGR blaming the refs but the bills should be good enough to overcome the garbage refs

Then refs were *****. And I also agree with you. This team should be able to overcome ***** refs. 

fact is this team is broken. 

• Agree 3

Let's forget about the ineligible downfield and a lot of other things. This game is about two things:

1) Dorsey trying to make Josh be Bledsoe 2.0 and calling too many runs up the middle.  Short passing game was there all game long and we have to stop trying to rush up the middle is smart or Josh having 17 rushing yard is a plus. Taking more shots in the pocket than any hurdling a DB risk would be.

2) Defense letting Mac Jones down the field to win it. He made a couple really good plays that you have to live with, including on the Epenesa pressure, but or vaunted secondary couldn't come up with a big play anywhere in that sequence.

Would have been such a good ugly win had they somehow pulled it out, but this team needs to change what it is doing, not repeat and hope it works better.

I’ve never said anything negative about Josh on this board, but here it goes. I agree with the McD doubters, but how does an elite QB look so bad through entire halves and quarters of multiple games? It’s happening too often, and Josh needs to be added to the list of people who need to get things right. 

• Like (+1) 3
  • Agree 6

1 minute ago, Cheektowaga Chad said:

Need answers on these

Josh is the one throwing to Knox. In part because he can get open.

• Like (+1) 1

11 minutes ago, Roundybout said:

It’s been awesome with McD. He turned us around. But it’s time to end the McD train, it’s over. Too many mental issues, too many stupid mistakes.

And Dorsey should be shot in the head.

Just now, GETTOTHE50 said:

Knox and Gabe need to go.

Knox signed a 10m per year contract,   The cap hit would be huge

Just DVRd the play for the long gainer by the Pats where they threw the flag for Ineligible Receiver Downfield…it was really, really close, but not sure how they could pick up the flag unless somebody in the NY NFL office reviewed it, and then radioed down and told them to waive it off.

Obviously though, once again, the Bills offense sucked, and today, the D pretty much did too.

The defense is dead. You couldn't have picked 3 worse season-ending injuries for our system. Teams will run the ball at will against us and then switch it up with sweeps to the edges because we are trying so hard to overcompensate for the gaping hole in the middle of the D. I dunno how or why but despite all the metrics of him being more efficient I just don't see Josh being clutch anymore. The offense is lost and uninspired and the defense just has no shot. This is a 8-9 win team maybe. 

This team looks completely unprepared and that is 100% on coaching.

Edited by ndirish1978
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Cheektowaga Chad said:

Need answers on these

Harty and Shakir are not better... Harty was a horrible signing...   and Shakir is nothing special.  we have diggs and the rookie and nothing else in the pass game. 

8 minutes ago, Draconator said:

I'm one for keeping things consistent. But depending how the team  plays Thursday night, changes will have to be made

I agree. If a coaching, or player change is going to be made (and I'm not dating it will), it will happen with a long week to adjust.

2 minutes ago, SirAndrew said:

I’ve never said anything negative about Josh on this board, but here it goes. I agree with the McD doubters, but how does an elite QB look so bad through entire halves and quarters of multiple games? It’s happening too often, and Josh needs to be added to the list of people who need to get things right. 

I hate to say it, but Josh hasn’t played “elite” this year outside of the Miami game. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 2

8 minutes ago, GETTOTHE50 said:

WGR blaming the refs but the bills should be good enough to overcome the garbage refs

Blame the refs all you want.  10 first half points the last three games won't get it done.

Edited by Nuncha
  • Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 3

2 minutes ago, SirAndrew said:

I agree Josh gets far too much of a pass on this board, but I think the shoulder is a material problem. It's affecting his accuracy and limiting his ability (or desire) to run. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 2

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.