Week 7, Bills v. Cheats - Predict the Score

Freddie's Dead

I'm leaning Bills 33-13 but that's assuming Cam Lewis plays.

4 hours ago, HappyDays said:

Bills 17

Patriots 7

I'm not convinced our offense is going to get out of its rut this weekend, but we'll see.

Well, you were the one complaining we can't win ugly.

• Like (+1) 2

Bills 31-17

I think I might be concerned if the Bills Offense doesn’t get over 20. This week the criticism has clearly been heard by the team. They have to be dialed in don’t they?

I think Peter Schrager said it best they need to put this away in a comfortable manner. Have Josh pulled early in this game for the right reasons. 

• Like (+1) 1

35 minutes ago, PatsFanNH said:

Bills 26

Pats 0

Bills d scores the only 2 TDs in the game on 2 pic 6’s of Jones. that way everyone on here can still ask “why is the offense broken” even though the Bills won in a laugher. 

I need the Bills to win the SB 13-3 like NE did vs the Rams a few years back just so I can see how long it takes for someone to say the offense wasn't good enough and Dorsey needs to leave.... despite winning the SB lol

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 1

Pat 6

Bills 3

The Pats try to lose this game with every chance they get, but Dorsey just won't stay for it.  Allen continues to push the ball to Diggs, even though the Pats for 11 men on him in coverage.  Each QB throws at least 4 picks and the punters get hurt from exhaustion.  The NFL proceeds to flex all future Bills primetime games to midnight, so that no one is forced to watch such misery

• Haha (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

Just now, Virgil said:

Pat 6

Bills 3

The Pats try to lose this game with every chance they get, but Dorsey just won't stay for it.  Allen continues to push the ball to Diggs, even though the Pats for 11 men on him in coverage.  Each QB throws at least 4 picks and the punters get hurt from exhaustion.  The NFL proceeds to flex all future Bills primetime games to midnight, so that no one is forced to watch such misery

This is sounding like the Browns 6-3 win against the Bills where Derek Anderson went 2/17 passing yet still did enough to get the Dub against us.

• Thank you (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.