NY Giants @ Buffalo Bills - SNF 2nd half game thread

Simon

1 minute ago, EmotionallyUnstable said:

This was supremely disappointing. 

I think we all expected a get right game. This was just proof that the O is really messed up right now. If it doesn’t get sorted quick this team is losing the AFCE to Miami. And maybe losing a wildcard spot to the Jags. 

1 minute ago, Meatloaf63 said:

McDermott is just a dumb coach. He’s a game day mess and he’s to stupid to get rid of coaches who don’t perform 

Lol how I just genuinely don’t get this…Knox wide open to put the game awaY…bass misses two field goals…Davis fumbles…offensive line got steamrolled and they won the game.  Critical of how he handles Dorsey sure but I’m not sure what McDermott did wrong 

1 minute ago, GoBills! said:

We played to the Giants level....KC does this at times as well its always risky and dumb to play like this then try to turn it on next week and score 30.

Except the Bills played badly last week and didn't turn it on this week. 

Something isn't right at OBD. Defense had an excuse without White, Milano and Jones. Offense? No excuse. The big money is there and, out if nowhere, it's become a big problem.

3 minutes ago, Meatloaf63 said:

If you think it’s smart to have Bernard on him in that situation, you’re really showing what you know of this game.

Yeah, I clearly have no idea what I'm talking about but your mindless screeching is right on the money. <_<

2 minutes ago, Ralonzo said:

This game convinced me that Beane could give McDermott the best roster in the NFL by a factor of 2 and somehow the Bills would design a game plan where, like tonight, it comes down to just one play.

He isn't the coach that will get us there. It was pretty clear before; it's indisputable

McD doesn't call the offense. 

1 minute ago, Ralonzo said:

LOL NBC is now basically telling the world that the NFL gave the Bills the win

Well, after seeing the replay, we did get away with DPI…should have been flagged, but I’ll take the win…

Edited by JaCrispy
  • Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, strive_for_five_guy said:

Better result than SF and PHI had today

In a vacuum, maybe. But they played against 2 of the best defenses in the league. We looked like ass against arguably the worst team in the league. We have a lot more to fix than they do.

• Like (+1) 2

1 minute ago, Generic_Bills_Fan said:

Lol how I just genuinely don’t get this…Knox wide open to put the game awaY…bass misses two field goals…Davis fumbles…offensive line got steamrolled and they won the game.  Critical of how he handles Dorsey sure but I’m not sure what McDermott did wrong 

The decision to attempt the FG near the end was incredible stupid. It was 50+ and he had already missed from that distance. In addition, the 3 points would have only given them an 8 point lead. If they had just run the ball on 3rd down and then punted the Giants would have been pinned back in the end without any TO’s.

• Agree 2

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.