NY Giants @ Buffalo Bills - SNF 2nd half game thread

Simon

Just now, Generic_Bills_Fan said:

I know we all hate Dorsey but that drive was honestly pretty good lol 

That's what happens when you call a diverse offense instead of letting defenses dictate to you

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 2

Just now, 26TrapDraw said:

Why can’t he call those kind of plays all the time instead of 3 yards up the middle and a cloud of dust. From shotgun no less. It makes me pull my godamn hair out

50+ year Bills fan since the late 60’s and I cannot remember what hair on my head looks like.

Edited by HIT BY SPIKES

1 minute ago, IronyAbounds said:

If the QB is too hurt to run the QB push, he's too hurt to play.

The thing is, it doesn't have to be Allen doing it!  It can be Knox or literally anyone else on the team.  That is the one play it does not matter if the defense knows it is coming or not.  You have 3 chances to get a foot.  You should get that with 3 sneaks every time.

• Agree 1

1 minute ago, DapperCam said:

Not sure how the Giants didn’t see that coming a mile away. Somebody blew their assignment there.

Because it was actually a well designed play…for once. That was something Miami does.

Edited by Beast

1 minute ago, buffblue said:

Piss off dude. My point is they're running out of the gun, and you know that. Stop being a tool

Just wanted to make sure we weren’t spreading misinformation. If people are calling for peoples jobs they should at least have an understanding of what they’re talking about. This is for everyone by the way - not specifically targeting you.

• Eyeroll 1

Its incomprehensible that all the talk this year is the unstoppable qb push to the point they are talking about outlawing it because it to so unfair and you don't do it every down with less than a yard.  Just makes not sense how can you just ignore that

1 minute ago, Chugga said:

We make everything look so difficult.  Could have snuck in on 2nd down but that would have been too easy

We have a 6 ft 5 in QB, doing the tush push would have been too obvious right?  So of course lets line up shotgun, that'll confuse' em.... our OC is a f'n imbecile.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.